You know you own an STI when....

INTERISTA

i didn't see one of these threads here so i stole the idea from another forum. Lets see how far it goes :D Let's keep the number format so it's easy to keep it in order.

YOU KNOW YOU OWN AN STI WHEN:

1.- You're never done modding your car.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
2.) When every mustang on the planet tries to race you only to be shattered and heart broken :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4. When someone asks me if I like rice, lol!

Paul.c

6. When your passenger is speechless because they talked all that shit only to be surprised when they rode in it!

Z1107

I guess I'll be the one to state the obvious...
7. Sexually Transmitted infection?:banghead:

STimedic

14. You get asked if it's turbo'ed.
15. People are amazed that your hoodscoop is functional and how many cars have one that aren't.
16. You see a PT Cruiser with STi envy when it's sporting a JDM Bugeye STi scoop. (True story! Only in Denver.....)

SamIam

17. When u come out of a store n over hear some kids talkin tish about how much "I WISH I WAS FAST". Then turn ur car on n the loud rumble(w/exaust) scares the tsih out of them("ahhhh!")...:rofl:
(Drive off wit a vroom-wootshh n cig sayin: "ooh yea!") B-)

Superd16girl

20. When a cop clocks you at 110 in a 65 and you are still on the on ramp.
21. When you are passing Porsche's, BMW's, and Vettes on Road America.

jswansti

22. Your winter set of shoes are "crappy" bbs rims and snow tires.
23. You overhear the person at the light next to you saying " that's a sick fucking ride" (has happened way more than once)

Last edited:

STimedic

24. When you're passing 3rd and 5th gen Vettes and E36 M3's on the Nurburgring and see the disheartening look on their faces.

Undecisive

25. when you meet cool people you can take advantage of (yes sexually... and im referring to ben, gino, and fuji)
26. you actually want to race your car instead of going to car shows

Eagleye

Tinkerer
27. When you buy one and you suddenly have an army of friends willing to help you out at the drop of a hat

(thanks everyone)

NissanGinger

28.) when one of your friends end up loving your car so they turn their wrx into an sti by putting the sti wing and hoodscoop on
29.) when you hear a ton of jokes about how your car looks like a evo... o_O