Old Engine Oil....

ZachTTLM

Some of you may know that this past saturday was my birthday. Well some friends took me out for my birthday and a few drinks. I tried this beer and wanted to recommend it to anyone that enjoys good Craft Beers. First of all the name did it for me :) "Old Engine Oil" but then it was even better cuz it tasted so good. So if you get the chance try this!

IMG-20120106-00056.jpg

This is not a drunk thread so please keep it clean!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm a big fan of craft beers. Just don't know about something that dark though. I could see where they came up with the name! :lol:

ZachTTLM

It was real smooth with a chocolate like taste, also could taste the roasted flavor in it...There were 12 of us out and 10 out of 12 tried it and 9 out of 10 liked it..so not too bad of a rating..

ZachTTLM

If you mean Old leghumper from thirsty dog that is a porter simiar to an american style ale, got a 6 pack in my fridge at home. Also a good beer :)

Paul.c

I had a '(512) Pecan Porter' the other day and it was delicious. By far the best porter I have ever tried. Very flavorful with a very nutty flavor. It almost tasted like coffee at first. It's an Austin, TX company so not sure if y'all will be able to find it. If you do I highly recommend it.

wo^tron

^^^^ I have seen that oil alot in all the EVO's at the shop!!!
oh man they haven't fixed that? lolol
I showed the pic of the beer to my friend (a 3000GT owner) and he's the one who said "I bet they make a special Mitsubishi version with gold shavings in it." too funny

ZachTTLM

I love tryiing new ones as well....

A couple friends of mine put together a group of guys that are all business owners and big wigs in the companies they were for that wanted to be able to get out socialize talk business to find out what others are doing to help them grow. They actually just started putting together gatherings where everyone brings in random beers and we all try them and discuss ways to get past financial issues as a business or ways to better advertise and so on. Our first meeting was this past weekend and it was great. Made some awesome business contacts as well as enjoyed good beers and great conversations with good people..

Paul.c

So you can write off all of your beer purchases on your taxes! That is genius, I'm gonna start doing that, but first I need to buy a business.

ZachTTLM

haha...never thought about that, kinda think the IRS wouldnt like that lol

35r

Wow, this is old... I didnt know this thread existed until now.
I actually bought a shit ton of that last week. I love me some "old engine oil" . I spent $65 on 2 six paks of "Old Engine Oil" and 2, 22oz "Killer Penguins" hahahaha....

ZachTTLM

[MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] where the hell did you find the "Old Engine Oil" ? I have been looking for it and no one has been carrying it!

ZachTTLM

[MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] where the hell did you find the "Old Engine Oil" ? I have been looking for it and no one has been carrying it!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lets see. I did deliver it to giant eagle although rarely. Bigger name bars have it. I didnt see too much of it and godamn is it expensive