I was a member before "IGOTASTi"

ruiner

Hello everyone, I suppose I should do one of these nifty introductions.

My name is Tony and I live in the land of high fuel costs (Chicago) And yet I said, Eff that and still picked up a 2011 STi Hatch back in Nov of 2010. I'm not new to car forums at all, or exterior mods. My other car is a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon. I was going to wait on the warranty to expire before I messed with the engine of that car. I found that it took way to much money to make that car "kinda" fast. So here I am.. the best mod to make your car fast is to buy a faster car. ::wink::

I still have the ol' girl, at least until the spring and then I'll probably see her off to some punk kid with daddy's money. I could only hope it will be a good kid that wants to keep it nice.

The Future for the STi, is unknown, but what is known is that I will not be doing anything with the body.. She gets to keep her factory parts. I might dress it up, but that is all.

Before I turn this into a book, put on your 3D glasses that you took out of anger after watching Tron and enjoy the show...

#must have 3D browser and screen to see images#

PB280313.jpg

PB280315.jpg

PB280314.jpg

This is what I am upgrading from.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

zcar1.jpg

BadlandsRacer

Welcome to the forum! Check out the Member Garage section and make yourself a journal!

I really like that Tiburon, very clean-looking!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nice Tib. That is an interesting body kit. I'm sure you will enjoy playing around with the engine when you get around to it. I tuned my friends Tib. We installed a Nex Gen supercharger and coupled it with a hydra engine management. He's putting down close to 280whp

The car is a joy to drive!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Be sure to check out our memberships for giveaways and features.

Paul.c

Love the sti. Please do turn it into a book. Start a garage and let us all watch the story unfold.