New here but long time subie fan

kawiracer24

jyjyda3y.jpg

this is my 1999 JDM subaru legacy ej205 TT yes it is right hand drive :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW!

Love it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the forum! Sick ride for sure! Definitely something you dont see around these parts! Engine bay pics! :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Don't have one yet can grab one after work

No take your time but we cant wait to see more! You also need to start a journal. This is a car im very interested in learning more about.

I cant really tell by the pics since im on my phone but are you located in japan?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Seconded on the journal, with a detailed mod list. What wheels are those?

They look like jdm rays rs zero rims. But cant really tell by pic cause i cant zoom in that clearly.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahaha thats awesome. Man is japan beautiful! You have to show us a lot more pics! :tup:

kawiracer24

The island is beautiful it has a ton of mountain roads and canyon runs I have a mad selection of vids I recorded on my gopro still workin on getting them uploaded here

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The island is beautiful it has a ton of mountain roads and canyon runs I have a mad selection of vids I recorded on my gopro still workin on getting them uploaded here

Do you touge race??

kawiracer24

Yes, mostly cat and mouse since the roads are narrow and sometimes one lane. I have a a clip on my first run before I had coil overs I had under steer like a dump truck and tanked a curb bent the A arm, tie rod and separated the brake rotor from the hub (amazing feat) also I taco'd the rim it's all fixed now I have tein coil overs and the new speed lines