MD 06 STi.

Mulezsti

Yo? My name is James callsign Mule hence the profile name. I live my STi as much as the next guy and when I'm not hitting the shows I help Phil when he races his Time Attack car and work my best and continuing to work on the car to get it in a magazine. If you live near the MD area you probably have seen me or will see me. And if your on NASIOC or IWSTi or CLUBWRX I'm on all of those and I too have haters on everyone one of those sites as well but my pitch to you is get to know me. You'll be glad you did.

Mule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mulezsti

5122168877_3fd9cb0074_b.jpg5122774792_8f2286f219_b.jpg6no.jpg5125323902_e5fbc60b74_b.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I fucking love it :tup:

Welcome to the site and enjoy!

Please check out the Member's Garage and feel free to make your own journal

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Nice to meet you. Please check out the premium memberships for monthly giveaways and such. Your about 4 hours from me and I always go to MD for a nice long vacation. Welcome glad you joined us. You will find out we are not like the rest. Thanks again!

Mulezsti

Herro. Glad you work with Phil, you should get him on here. I'd like to pick his brain.

I only know he's on NASIOC but he is a wealth o knowledge and he responds to a lot of emails. So if your not on NASIOC and would like his email I'd be glad to give it to you.

Mulezsti

I fucking love it :tup:

Welcome to the site and enjoy!

Please check out the Member's Garage and feel free to make your own journal

Well thank you. I'm not going to lie I really thought the responses were going to be different. And I'm still trying to navigate the site. It's like all the others but a few differences so I'll look for the members garage. Sounds cool. I got a lot of making up to do from day one in Oct 06.

Mulezsti

:welcome: to the team! Nice to meet you. Please check out the premium memberships for monthly giveaways and such. Your about 4 hours from me and I always go to MD for a nice long vacation. Welcome glad you joined us. You will find out we are not like the rest. Thanks again!

Premium membership what is all that about?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You will find out we are not what people think. This forum is run different then many others, lol. Here is the link for memberships! http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?273-Premium-Memberships We do giveaways, referral programs and much more coming. Check out the awesome forum. Glad you here and glad to see you got lots knowledge. We thrive for only the best and correct knowledge here.

Mulezsti

Heck yeah man, I bought and decided to go to an rs manifold and found out he's using one too. interested to hear about making it work right. Also will have some work for him once i get my hands on a set of 08+ spec c heads.

Well I'll give you a run down of the current set up. I have just about everything you can bolt to a motor except a fuel rail and I found out on two different occasions that the WRX fuel rail that I have would not fit, I decided to go with Phil's fuel rail kit that just came out last year. The car has not seen the dyno and I didn't want to waste the money until I had all of my fuel set up perfect. I have had a hydra in the car since about 3,000 miles and she is up to about 87,000 now and I have put everything Phil suggested on the car. I still to this day 1/30/11 have STOCK heads, block, trans, AND clutch. and on the street I'm boosting 20psi and if I wanted some "spirited" driving I am boosting 25psi. Runs like a champ. I am a HUGE advocate of the stand alone EMS and believe it has been the biggest reason why my motor has stood the test of time so far.

Now lets fast forward to why I'm quoting you haha. I was just speaking to Phil and we were going over how to do my TDV deletes and we wanted a clean look for the shows and he suggested what your doing with the 06 RS intake manifold. So in about a month I will be doing that set up along with his fuel rail set up and getting it on the dyno and hopefully on the cover of Maxx Tuning Mag and then fingers crossed PAS. So it should be interesting.

Glad to have you here.

Thank you. I must say igotasti.com I am really beside myself with the warm welcome from this forum. thank you very much.

If anyone is in the MD area and hit any of the shows just hit me up and ask my wife she thinks I'm a girl when I meet up with another car enthusiast. I loose all track of time. I should be at the 2011 Motor Trend Auto Convention if anyone is in the area Feb 11-13 in Baltimore.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I know where that is. :) Also the rule in this forum is to being nice and respect are IGOTASTi brothers and sisters or go somewhere else! Glad your here.

Mulezsti

Hmmm. Very interesting. The only modification I was aware of was what color to powder coat the manifold. LOL. So i guess ill find out soon enough. And as far as the spacers is because the original manifold was designed for side feed injectors so when converting to top feed you will have clearance issues with the AVCS. So you have to get these metal spacers for clearance. At least Subaru got that right in 07 when they went top feed. So I'm assuming your getting an air oil separator because you do not have his catch can? Is that correct?