Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Update: My Torx Racing tmic got in today. Got to go pick it up tomorrow do to missing the fedex truck lol pics tomorrow.
Awesome!! Took forever. Can't wait for pics!!! :D

Update: So here is what happened. The Purolator driver tried to deliver the inter-cooler Thursday but nobody was there. So I called them and told them I would come in Friday and pick it up. The lady said that was fine. So Friday morning I went in to pick up the Brothers in laws car and called them to see which building they were holding the inter-cooler at and she said they put it on the truck this morning... Well I said I was talking to someone yesterday and said they were going to keep it there for me to pick up. She apologized for the inconvenience. So we drover out and I waited at my house for 3 hours before deciding to call in and ask when it was going to be here. She said the drivers don't have phones so she didn't know but I could pays the duties on it and leave a note saying to leave it somewhere. So I paid the duties and left a note on the door for the driver and left my house. I got about 10 minutes away from the house when I got a call saying they got the message about paying the duties but was wondering why I left a note on the door for the driver when the package was still in the depo waiting to be picked up by myself.. I told her I was told this morning that it was on the truck and she said no that they received my message about leaving it in there for me to pick up... So now its suppose to show up at the house today. Damn shipping company's

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow how retarded. What a waste of time and poor communication. 1/5 stars. :doh:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have shipped out some packages to canada. I really hate doing so cause apparently all of your postal systems are beyond retardation. :doh:

This only reinforces that judgment. :lol:

:tdown:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap. Makes me want to cry. Too many delays :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You already know!!! Pics!!!! :D

Got my Torx Racing TMIC intercooler today, and also my gauges should be here by friday so hoping to get it on this weekend.

Well here is the pics.
My Cat being curious..

RjkLcZn.jpg

The core from 2 different angles

G3HYU0j.jpg

Inside the bar and fin core

jMOFfJg.jpg

and the flange for the BPV.

Hie7uyH.jpg

Core is in really good shape and def worth the buy.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, that looks nice! Can't wait to see it on the car!

Wow, that looks nice! Can't wait to see it on the car!

I should get it on this weekend. But the gauges don't get here till Friday and ill be at work so wont get them till Monday or Tuesday and then the next weekend off for me is in August so the gauges will go up then. Do you have an oil pressure gauge?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh my, you're killing us with all this waiting! :banghead: :lol:

No, I don't have one personally.

Oh my, you're killing us with all this waiting! :banghead: :lol:

No, I don't have one personally.

Hahaha yea. I found out I either need to go with this, http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=961 which is the OEM Subaru galley plug and then the sender just threads into it. Now this is the cheap way out but from what I have been told and read it is a bit of screwing around to get access to install the plug where as if you went with something like this, http://prosportgauges.com/oil-filter-adaptor-plate.aspx which is like a sandwich plate. Easy to install and comes with 4 other different size threaded holes to universal fit and comes with plugs to thread in the holes that arent used. Here is a pic with a oil filter on it, the sender threaded in and the water temp hooked up. (This photo is from Prosport itself)
7CCHxQs.jpg