Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Yea.. lol I forgot that haha Ill have to get one. Ill also get the flat foot shifting and launch control in action got that installed in. Also I kept forgetting to mention it to my tuner but when my car got close to redline it would fall on its face. When I mean fall on its face I mean it was like hitting a wall. I would almost beat my face off the steering wheel. We thought it was full cut or throttle cut but it ended up being a couple things. It was the Throttle cut but when the throttle would cut it wouldn't cut back in until it went down to 10psi lol weird.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm thats odd. What were the issues that were associated with that?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Why do you need to do cyclones?! :banghead: :lol:

How much boost are you running?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Be careful with LC and FFS. I personally dont like FFS or LC. :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Gah that rev limiter makes me cringe during shifting! :( :( :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Poor car! :(
:lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mine took the spanking first 2 years when i was young and unintelligent. :lol:

Now i baby to a certain extent. I need to have some fun too at times. Although now i am about going fast through turns rather than a straight line. :D

Update: So we have to biggest car show of the year coming up so yesterday I did a cleaning. But first I took the wheels off and checked the coilover seeing it was knocking over everything. First I thought it was the bottom lock ring on the shock body so I tightened that up and it helped for about 10 min and started knocking again. So I took the wheel off again and had a look. The piston lock which is what the dampening knob is attached too was looser then the other side so I tightened that up and when I took a hold of the spring I could turn it with my hand even tho the lock rings are tight. So I'm assuming the springs didn't have the 5mm pre-load. So I did that and once that was done I couldn't move the spring at all. So I'm hoping that worked. As the cleaning I did a 10 clean/wax day. I washed it, dried it, took the wheels off and detailed them and also cleaned the callipers, then I clay bared it, and done a 3 step wax and buffer to remove all scratches and swirls, did a engine bay clean, polished the exhaust tips, blacked the lip kit and did a full shampoo of the interior. Cleanest its ever been haha

GWdQgt2.jpg

I284kBU.jpg

bEJgB0u.jpg

OiKJEnL.jpg

J372XDd.jpg

Pictures from the phone don't do it justice.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
@igotasti fresh clean pics!!!!
[MENTION=3594]evans609[/MENTION] let us know if the knocking went away.

The car looks clean as hell! :tup: