Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

oh nice. well let me know man. i dont know if you could even clean that paint off with out damaging the bowl. i can also take a pic of the paint i used so others in the group know.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
i will once i get home [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION]. i had to work this labor day. lucky me! [MENTION=3594]evans609[/MENTION] thats a good idea. let me know what you plan on doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the stuff i used. one can is more than enough. i think i did about three coats and did both bowls at the sometime so they would match and best as possible.20140901_142014.jpg [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION]@evans609

Update: Ordering a ewg setup in the next couple of weeks and also prob 1000cc DW or Injector Dynamic injectors. Looking at going with a front mount inter-cooler but want one that comes with a new bumper beam so I'm looking at Perrin and Full-Race inter-coolers. And also for spring ill be going with either the new turbo Precision is releasing or going with a Blouch 1.5XTR. And also going with Zerolift composite tgv deletes and getting a Dual Projector retrofit kit from Lightwerks in the next couple weeks. So it will be a busy spring I'm hoping.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Small turbo for an FMIC. IMO. Especially with your cooler northern climate.
Are you dead set on an FMIC?
You might try a bigger top mount or look into an AWIC.
I will be going AWIC within the year.

Small turbo for an FMIC. IMO. Especially with your cooler northern climate.
Are you dead set on an FMIC?
You might try a bigger top mount or look into an AWIC.
I will be going AWIC within the year.

I have a bigger tmic right now. But I plan on going small turbo for now and go rotated last down the road. Also thinking of reversing the manifold and getting custom piping on the front mount and also I dont drive the car in the winter so when it comes out its still 25-28 c*

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
25-28 c* ???

Haha. That's what it was for a low temperature today. Damn you've got nice weather.
My summer temps are 35-38* c with little relief at night.
Just suggesting things. A lot of guys feel they "have to" go FMIC with anything larger than stock turbo, but don't realize it's not necessary. Some points it's detrimental.
And for us southern states boys, that temperature is not even close to hot. Lol

25-28 c* ???

Haha. That's what it was for a low temperature today. Damn you've got nice weather.
My summer temps are 35-38* c with little relief at night.
Just suggesting things. A lot of guys feel they "have to" go FMIC with anything larger than stock turbo, but don't realize it's not necessary. Some points it's detrimental.
And for us southern states boys, that temperature is not even close to hot. Lol

Oh I know its not hot for you guys haha I almost dies with 25c* hahaha I understand that a upgraded top mount is good for 500hp but I bought a cheap one and I hate cheaping out and to get a good Top mount im going to pay about 1000 bucks by the time its gets to me and when I go rotated and go with a 6266 or something like that I will need a front mount so then I would have to sell my top mount and lose my shirt lol rather then just buying one now and putting up with the extra lag

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That had to be a pretty penny. Wow!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh my! :(

Well at least itll look sick!!!!