Another STi in Boulder, Colorado

Hello,

First time visitor and had no choice but to join. I have a build thread over at IWSTI and am a frequent visitor of /r/subaru and NASIOC.

Will try this out for awhile and see if I should move my build thread over here! How do you guys find iGOTASTi to be different than the rest?

My goals are OEM+ and current project is iPad Mini 2 LTE in the dash. Just quit my job to pursue my Masters at Denver University - so the mods will "hopefully" slow down here ... maybe.

Thanks!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5731]jackhossross[/MENTION]. You'll find only love here. No drama in over five years friend. ??

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

301BOOSTED.COM

Inactive Vendor
Post up some pictures we LOVE pictures !

Sounds like you are extremely serious about your car, being connected with all the forums, having a build thread, doing new mods and finishing your Masters! You bring a high level of awesomeness to IGOTASTI. Stoked that you joined and we are looking forward to your posts.

Sent from the hands of 301BOOSTED.
We thank you for your commitment!
PERFORMANCE PARTS & TUNING
Email or Call for service!
(E) Info@301boosted.com
(P)301-500-0632

SMY Performance

On Vacation
Welcome [MENTION=5731]jackhossross[/MENTION]. If you need anything or any help please let us know. ;)

Welcome [MENTION=5731]jackhossross[/MENTION]. If you need anything or any help please let us know. ;)

Thanks - appreciate the love.

Car enters the shop today for a new front bumper (hit and run). Will need some aero parts once weather turns around this spring.

You sir just won some business! Thanks for the welcome everyone. I signed up for platinum as well - and will work on migrating the journal over here.

Cheers,

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMY Performance

On Vacation
Thanks - appreciate the love.

Car enters the shop today for a new front bumper (hit and run). Will need some aero parts once weather turns around this spring.

You sir just won some business! Thanks for the welcome everyone. I signed up for platinum as well - and will work on migrating the journal over here.

Cheers,

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! Let us know how we can help you friend. ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello,

First time visitor and had no choice but to join. I have a build thread over at IWSTI and am a frequent visitor of /r/subaru and NASIOC.

Will try this out for awhile and see if I should move my build thread over here! How do you guys find iGOTASTi to be different than the rest?

My goals are OEM+ and current project is iPad Mini 2 LTE in the dash. Just quit my job to pursue my Masters at Denver University - so the mods will "hopefully" slow down here ... maybe.

Thanks!

Thank you for joining and glad to have you around! :tup: I'd like to see how your iPad project works out. I'm a gadget nut and any thing out of the norm excites me.

Good luck on your Masters! :D What's your major?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome to the best page on the planet for STi owners and enthusiasts!

like my friend holycrapitsfast i also cant wait to see the ipad dash come together. id love to do one in my car also but im not that crafty lol