Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  45
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Show us your PC Gaming Rig!

1. Top Of Page | #81
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Show us your PC Gaming Rig!

Get us a picture or two of your setup! What mouse and/or keyboard do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

2. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

I'm gonna make the leap and try to essentially strap my PC to the underside of my desk. Should make my desk cleaner...theoretically.

Also for sure going to return my GPU. Its unstable as hell. At this point people say drivers are pretty stable, so it must be a bad card. I got another Warehouse deal so we'll see how it stacks up. Sine new GPUs are around the corner from AMD and nVidia, as well as Intel getting into the game I won't be tooooo sad if you his drags out long enough I can either step up a notch or save some serious coin

Check out my journal here (Sold)
    My non-subaru journal here!

3. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #83
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

When you say strapped to the underside of the desk, do you mean that literally? What would be used to hold the tower in place? Is it easily accessible for future cleaning and upgrades?

It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789