02 wrx wagon strut advise.

Dave

Looking to replace my struts and don't want butt lag. Suggestion? Would like an adjustable strut. Looking koni inserts front and koni struts rear . Any thing better out there? Will be putting in swift wagon specific springs

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Why not get them revalved by feal?

Dave

Love too but don't want the down time. Daily driver you know. I wanted to do feal inserts that I found on line but when I called they said they stopped making them

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] always recommends tokico struts with a spring. He can go into further detail. :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
@THMotorsports maybe can chime in. They have an account here and was looking at joining us.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I can personally vouch for the quality of these shocks. You can even ask @Alin and @WRB_STi, they've ridden in the Batmobile.

I have Race Comp Engineering "Yellows" springs (-25mm front, -20mm rear. "Street and Track") dampened by the Tokico's. End links,
sway bars and mounts, urethane bushings and a roll center adjust kit. Depending on what you want out of the handling, I might not
necessarily suggest these springs, though I am pleased with them. Building a well rounded, balanced suspension is much more than
just installing stiff springs or coilovers. It will handle fairly well but also ride very harshly on public roads for example.

Last edited:

Dave

Thanks think I am going to try Tokico's with swift. springs. Running perrin 23mm sways front and rear. My car is my commute car but I do 26 miles a day hard mountain roads at speed with about 12 of freeway.