An Emblem Change? What do you think?

Batmobile_Engage

Eats rice, drinks V8.
Staff member
That would look pretty good. :tup: Maybe I can find some red lug nuts to match. I've just got to dig through some websites until I find some overlays that look well made. It's getting harder and harder to find obscure things like that for a 2004. A whole bunch of sites that used to have them, now only have stuff for 2015 and up.

Alin

On a quest of STi erudition!
Another option is to keep it similar, but toned down! I have pink with a carbon fiber background:

IMG_0047.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Eats rice, drinks V8.
Staff member
Personally I would consider black with red stars to go with the hellas but not be as overkill as a large red emblem in between 2 red horns. White stars could look good too.

Another thing I keep in mind is that I can always repaint the Hellas to match or contrast a badge choice.

Batmobile_Engage

Eats rice, drinks V8.
Staff member
I'm still not sure though. I'll have to kick it around for a while.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hulakatt

I have a set of the STI Cherry Blossom Red badges on my white 06 sti and I love it! I lost all my hosted pics so I'll have to shoot more soon.

Batmobile_Engage

Eats rice, drinks V8.
Staff member
After 7 years, I finally peeled off my pink and white stars grille emblem. It was still in good shape, but I was tired of that look.

I might end up putting another color scheme on the car. Maybe gold and black emblems and gold lug nuts all the way around. :unsure: