Grinder34

Track Monkey
But such an expensive hobby!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
And our cars aren't?

Cars can get expensive, but you can "see" where the money went. With watches, if someone gave you a good knock-off of a $100,000 watch and didn't tell you, you may never know that it only cost $200. If someone gave me a tune that produced no power, or springs that didn't actually spring, you'd know instantly. Its easier to justify function over "pretty." But some watches really are pretty and can make you just as happy, if you're into that kinda thing.

Just like you would take a used car to a mechanic to check it over I do the same with any vintage watch I get take it to a jeweler to inspect only had to return one that was fake a Rolex

Any one have a VF39 or a VF48 for trade I do have some very nice vintage watches Tudor big rose black dial
668168b8f2b881c43b7784a3fc237af9.jpg
I wear this one the most as you can see the scratches she might be a couple of minutes fast but overall runs great

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I picked up another Invicta. I fell in love with this one at first sight

20150416_222753.jpg

20150416_222816.jpg

20150416_222854.jpg

20150416_222914.jpg

20150416_223002.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very very nice. Looks like it weights a pound, lol.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hah yeah. Cool, but how heavy is it? What's the bezel material made from? Is that black rubber like on the band?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I believe it is brass and the band is rubber. I'm not sure how much it weighs but it is lighter than my zues bolt. This one is actually comfortable to wear but you can't forget that it is there. It is much thicker. It is definitely not a watch you wear every day.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tag isn't cheap. Nice one.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
thats a nice looking watch man. id love to have some fancy watches but i just cant justify spending the money you know.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK how much can you get us one for? So want!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I can't post up pricing on them but I will give it to you at our cost if you really want one.
I know you can't. Send us a pm.

Thank you.