BOV to BPV problem

Z1107

I recently switched from my turboxs hybrid 50/50 BOV back to a oem BPV due to a throttle at idle issue. Now with the BPV back on throttle is great, but it's taking longer to enter boost and the car is noticibally slower through the power band. I put my BOV back on to see if it was related and my car went back to shitty 1st gear throttle but awesome power band to a car that feels... almost stock.
I've spoken to Fuji and am going to do a boost leak test. But I wanted put this up for additional input and that it can be saved for future reference.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This is precisely why I tell people to buy tools. Want to guess how much a frikin boost leak check costs? More than the tool. So buy the tool. Especially if you've decided to install parts on your own, check the system when things act funny. Check the system when you change out parts or undo things on the intake. Use t-bolt clamps on pressurized parts and zip tie up your vaccum lines. Things like this should be considered part of your normal checklist whenever working on your car. In the long run it will save you a lot of headaches.

Quick question about the zip ties. Up to what temperature do they withstand? Just curious cause I ran into these:

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/product_info.php?cPath=10&products_id=396&osCsid=33ae4e17582e31fca113cd6af4d2e4c8