BoxerRumbleSTi's Photoshop Album

BoxerRumbleSTi

Here's the Before Pic

evo-2.jpg

BoxerRumbleSTi

Here's the After

EvoEdit.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Paul.c

Would you please put a gr sti front end on his evo. He is a closet gr lover and won't admit it. I think if he could see my front end on his car he would love it.

I can't wait until I get mine. How much did yours run ya? Miles?

Its hard to remember because that was 3+ years ago but I believe I got it for around $21k with 40k miles on it.

Would you please put a gr sti front end on his evo. He is a closet gr lover and won't admit it. I think if he could see my front end on his car he would love it.

Need to get my buddy Vermont on here with his 09 sti. He will tell you how much I love grs lol. I do like your front end more than the pig noses though.

Last edited:

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I chop too. I'll start a new thread to not taint your portfolio. Constructive critism though...
1. take you time if you want it to look "good"
2. find a donor pic that has close to the same angle. I noticed on your skyline, the wheels are allll funky. "camber" but they're still lopsided. the truck looks like the wheels are bigger up front than in back.

I do like your HID effect though :)