CHECK ENGINE FLASHING CRUISE MULTIPLE CODES!!!

itsmondo

Thanks to all that had ideas to suggestions i need to find a fellow subie driver that lives around where i do and knows there way around the enigine i just hope its nothing too bad ill get on to doing what i can ill keep u guys posted

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Evap solenoid, boost solenoid and the #3 coil are all on the same side as the turbo and likely were messed with or inadvertently messed with during the install of the turbo.
My thought is things aren't put back together or done so right.
If you feel confident, you can take a look at those areas and see if anything missing or messed up pops out.

itsmondo

After what you said no im look at it in confusion :/ ill find help asap thanks man i really appreciate it.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
We are here to help. We'll try to do our best with pictures.
Try not to drive it. If you have to, drive it like grandma going to the piggly wiggly.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Jusging by your picture you have an 06-07 sti?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Yikes. I agree with Spamby, it could be multiple issues. When I was first reading your description of the problem, spark plug gap was the first thing that popped into my head. As Alin said, a compression test is a must. It will give you a fairly accurate indication of the health of the piston rings and ringlands (which are a known weak points in these engines, especially if modifications or repair work was not done properly or the tune was lacking).

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
[MENTION=4557]itsmondo[/MENTION], check out the Member Map tab near the top of the page to see who is near you.

itsmondo

Im around the riverside area far from many and i think i gotta up grade membership to upload alot of pics

itsmondo

Ima just call a state of emergency lol i need to locate a subie driver that is willing to make the way to check out my car i know so much so ill be on the look out

itsmondo

Alright guys so my cars up and running again woooo lol it was an ignition coil it was out since i switched it from cylinder 3 to 1 and gave me a cylinder 1 misfire but anys it was short lived im getting the fuel cut again at high rpm like ill be driving fast and occasionally around 6k rpm i feel a jerk then it continues to keep gaining speed what can that be?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You need a tune! Stop going wide open throttle unless you wanna damage something!

Glad you fixed the other issue. Drive the car like a grandma until you get a tune!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Alright guys so my cars up and running again woooo lol it was an ignition coil it was out since i switched it from cylinder 3 to 1 and gave me a cylinder 1 misfire but anys it was short lived im getting the fuel cut again at high rpm like ill be driving fast and occasionally around 6k rpm i feel a jerk then it continues to keep gaining speed what can that be?

Are you still getting any codes?

Is it just a jerk or is it a fuel cut. A fuel cut is more violent.

itsmondo

Check engine came off and its more like a jerk but will get that tune i wanna get an accessport is that recommended?

itsmondo

I went full throttle a few times have not felt nothing since cars idling perfectly there was a hose put on wrong with the air intake
Thank you guys you guys won yourself a premium member when i get paid lol