GR Cherry's 2011 OBP Mobile Money Incinerator

liltripg17

Please oh please brake this car in fast...I must see the numbers....and verus goodies...Ive been fallowing this build like a crack head

orestes85

Please oh please brake this car in fast...I must see the numbers....and verus goodies...Ive been fallowing this build like a crack head

little teaser, for your imagination.

trackwerks.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Why??? No??? Updates??? :(

orestes85

Putting miles on the car before we get it tuned to make sure that the motor is good, no leaks, and nothing breaks. I'm gonna try to do about 400 more to get the clutch broken in as well. I will say this - it wants to go fast.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Putting miles on the car before we get it tuned to make sure that the motor is good, no leaks, and nothing breaks. I'm gonna try to do about 400 more to get the clutch broken in as well. I will say this - it wants to go fast.

:lol: it wants to go fast or you want it to go fast?

orestes85

Almost got hit last week in a parking lot and managed to crack the Varis lip :\ But got a JL Audio 12w3 installed in the trunk.

I'll also be detailing the car this week (time permitting) before the autocross at Cherry Point MCAS on Sat/Sun

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Almost got hit last week in a parking lot and managed to crack the Varis lip :\ But got a JL Audio 12w3 installed in the trunk.

I'll also be detailing the car this week (time permitting) before the autocross at Cherry Point MCAS on Sat/Sun

Please provide pictures before and after detail and videos of the autocross!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

How did this happen? :shock: Glad to here there's no other damage!

orestes85

been busy with work. i'll have some side by side taped off sections during the detail. i never made it to cherry point due to (supposed) bad weather which never came so i got drunk in raleigh instead. winston-salem 24hr auto-x is this week though! time to order another gopro.

IRT the varis lip: guy was hauling ass and not paying attention. i had to turn too sharp into a huge dip in a parking lot and the front just slammed into the opposite side of the dip and ripped the bumper off and put a crack on the front left corner.

orestes85

A few updates!

Dixie Classic, 24hr Autocross with CCR-SCCA
[video=youtube;LJboJ4B9a7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LJboJ4B9a7U[/video]

My best time was a mid 46 sec run which should have been good enough to put me on par with the regular SM guys (I run NSM (Novice)). Sadly that was towards the end of the event and the gopro had already ran outta juice. As soon as the official results are posted I'll provide a link/photo of the results.

Here are a few photos taken from this past Fri/Sat/Sun

Bufferizing
9657865330_098032f922_h.jpg

VARISOMG?! (the answer is yes)
So Sex
9657862870_09ccb7647e_h.jpg

Hard Parked after a long day of racing
9654625917_622c217db6_h.jpg

Compounding an Evo VIII Hood
9657875216_2744859d88_h.jpg

Chomping at the bit
9654645275_9d07bf7e87_h.jpg