Datalogs from North Dakota

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Fuel trims are all on the negative side and excessive at times and there is some knock while WOT in third. It looks to me like this could be cleaned up a bit. IDC is good at this boost level so if you plan on staying at this boost level, your fuel system is adequate, but if you ever plan on increasing boost as a means to gain power, you will need to upgrade your pump and injectors.

You need to get a wide band AFR gauge... WOT trims don't mean shit and the reported AFR from the front O2 is wildly inaccurate. The alarming thing is that there is learned correction during WOT in your logs. This usually indicates a poorly calibrated MAF because the ECU logic looks at the over all fuel trims over time and applies the average to open loop. The reason this is bad is because, in your case, it is taking out 10% fuel based on the assumptions made by the ecu. There are no actual real time calculations happening for correction during Open Loop so your actual fuel demands may be quite different than what the ECU thinks it should be giving.

I see you have a sponsor membership... That gives you free e-tunes. I could clean that up for you but you need to get a wide band first. Regardless I still recommend an actual pro-tune for the best results but only if it is a reputable/knowledgeable tuner.