Electrical issue??

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Started the car tonight to leave work and noticed some tings not working.
Temps in the 30's so that is the only difference (has been pretty warm again here). Started the car and it ran for a few seconds and died. Turned over again and it fired right up. Ethanol in the winter.
Anyway, the issue. The second go around on starting, the nav didn't work, the mirrors wouldn't adjust, the boost gauge is inoperable, the 12v power socket is dead and the clock, temp, mpg display is black. Everything else worked.
Drove it 10 miles home and nothing ever came back on. All of those are on different circuits, i.e. different fuses. Checked all of the fuses and they were all good. Turned the key on and they all worked, once again.

just as it seems I sorted out my other car issues now I am developing issues with this car.

Isolated gremlin or the makings of a full on posession? Let's hear some big brains cause my brain is fried after this past week.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey man... I'm going through the wire diagrams now to see if I can see anything that jumps out.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have nothing... The only thing all of those circuits have in common is the Ignition switch... Maybe a loose connector? :unsure:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well, in my current state, I am going to see if it happens again before I go digging. I have no want for another car job without a fun motive.

Thanks for looking

Fingers are crossed!