Finally, hello

Sabrewings

I see lots of familiar faces, so hello again. Those that do know me probably know why I'm here right now.

For the rest, my name is Scott. I live in Shreveport, LA for the time being, but will be moving to the DC area in October. I have a 2009 STI. Nice to meet you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hi ya. Welcome to the team.

Why are you here? Does it have to do with Fuji?

Sabrewings

Not directly, but yes. I also remember BAD STI inviting me here back in the day when it was starting up. It's changed a lot. Fuji only reminded me of the need to come over here and check things out. Once my paid membership at IWSTI is up, I will probably become a more permanent member.

In the mean time, I'll probably just lurk and read.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Not directly, but yes. I also remember BAD STI inviting me here back in the day when it was starting up. It's changed a lot. Fuji only reminded me of the need to come over here and check things out. Once my paid membership at IWSTI is up, I will probably become a more permanent member.

In the mean time, I'll probably just lurk and read.

Sounds good. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woot! IWSTI will be a lonely place pretty soon. :lol:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! Man.. all this new love makes me want to go over to IW and give them a thank you post for all the new members they've sent us. Welcome to a real family of dysfunctionals!