Finally part of the group

image_zpsatfemey0.jpeg

I upgraded from my 09 WRX and am so very happy with my decision. I now have the 2012 red STi. ��❤️ Just wanted to say hi! Sorry, can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here! Use a hosting website to get a picture up! I personally use Photobucket! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5832]Jessica[/MENTION] welcome!

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Go to Google App store and search for Tapatalk. Then search igotasti. Login with user name and your password.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Very sexy ride!! Do you have more pictures?!

How does the STi compare to the WRX that you had?

Very sexy ride!! Do you have more pictures?!

How does the STi compare to the WRX that you had?

Yes, definitely have some more pics but not enough. I totally love this car so much more than the WRX. It handles curves so much better and of course gets up to speed faster. And, I have always loved the wide body more than the narrow.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How many miles are on your STi? Also any mods and how much did you get it for?

I paid 29. 37k miles, bone stock. Just a few minor scratches they are going to fix, purrs like a kitten, and is pure awesomeness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Any mods you're looking to do?

Not until we pay her off some. My payments are insane. Worth it, but crazy. Only thing I plan on doing is minor cosmetic. Eventually an AP, upgraded exhaust, and other internals, but for now nothing.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You're lucky! You actually have the proper roads that can push that bad boy to do what it was meant to do! :tup:

Welcome friend. If you have any questions we have a few regulars here that know the answer to just about any question you ask. That being said ask away. Finally, congrats on the find.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Not until we pay her off some. My payments are insane. Worth it, but crazy. Only thing I plan on doing is minor cosmetic. Eventually an AP, upgraded exhaust, and other internals, but for now nothing.

How much are your payments if you don't mind us asking?

Also that's a perfect start for a mod list.