Finally part of the group

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
$500/mo. Another $83 for insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's about right, lol. We have two of them, but can't stop as we're addicted!!! :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Don't overlook suspension components like swaybars, bushings, endlinks and so forth. They are relatively cheap but yield great results. Also, good tires make a big difference.

Don't overlook suspension components like swaybars, bushings, endlinks and so forth. They are relatively cheap but yield great results. Also, good tires make a big difference.

Yeah, that's another part I forgot to include. We want to get some lighter rims for our summer tires and get some blizzaks for winter. And possibly some coils or something in addition to sway bars and other stuff. I'd love to see what it drives like after those upgrades considering how amazing she drives stock compared to my WRX.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Oh yeah, don't get me started on Blizzaks or we'll be here all day. Best damn winter tire on the market.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Good call. Putting all seasons on a sports car is like sending a professional athlete out on the field wearing Crocs.

There's a lot of guys out there with newer WRX and WRX STIs that are getting rid of their Summers for All-Seasons. Take advantage of their loss and pick up some cheap lightly used Dunlops! Mine have been good so far... although I wish they were stickier. I'll just burn through these and get something better next season.

WELCOME though! I absolutely love the Red on the WRX STI. It's so MEAN lookin... not to mention they're a bit rare. What a head turner!

There's a lot of guys out there with newer WRX and WRX STIs that are getting rid of their Summers for All-Seasons. Take advantage of their loss and pick up some cheap lightly used Dunlops! Mine have been good so far... although I wish they were stickier. I'll just burn through these and get something better next season.

WELCOME though! I absolutely love the Red on the WRX STI. It's so MEAN lookin... not to mention they're a bit rare. What a head turner!

Thank you! I think so too. I'm glad you like it!

I just realized you have the hyper blue. I saw one the other day, also head turners. Beautiful car!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That is an amazing pic and I love the new ride!

Welcome and thank you for joining! :tup: