Oh shit. Your fine, right?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WHAT?

Please tell us this is fake!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah I'm fine... Physically anyway. And no it's not a joke.

The mother fucker was texting. Hit me at 45

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Going by the pictures, it looks totaled. What's the verdict, if there is one yet?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The insurance gave me $8000 for the car which is way more than I expected. Didn't even come close to what I had in it but I bought the car back for $900 and we are going to part some of it out. Ray is going to resurrect the Silvia and transfer most of the parts. We are going ahead with the turbo project on that car and at least it will live on in one way or another. The engine, Tranny and EMS is going in the Silvia for sure so technically its spirit is still alive. We put to much into it.

I tallied what I had into it and parts alone came out to over $18,800.00

What's next? My other best friend is selling his 04 STi and I will be buying it. It is a little rough around the edges but I tuned it and maintained it over the years so I know what I'm getting. He wants $19,000. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
WOAH TURN OF EVENTS!

I know this is a tragedy and all, but you're getting a 2004! Is this, in your view, a positive or negative turn of events? (Of course losing the kouki sucks, but do you think this is a better path?)

Holy shit you had a lot into it!!! :rambo:

Hm.... With the two cars that you have mentioned.... and the logo you showed us a bit ago..... THOUGHTS ARE STIRRING!!!!

:tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy! Coming back to the game. ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
WOAH TURN OF EVENTS!

I know this is a tragedy and all, but you're getting a 2004! Is this, in your view, a positive or negative turn of events? (Of course losing the kouki sucks, but do you think this is a better path?)

Holy shit you had a lot into it!!! :rambo:

Hm.... With the two cars that you have mentioned.... and the logo you showed us a bit ago..... THOUGHTS ARE STIRRING!!!!

:tard:

I would rather have the Kouki but these are the lemons in life that I have to work with

19k for an 04, wowsers. Good thing you know how it's been maintained and tuned.

Glad to hear you will be back in a Subaru though.

Is $19K to much ya think. :) I thought it was fair. It has all the mods I would want already and it was barely driven... Only on weekends. I think it has less than 50,000 miles and it lived under a cover. I don't want to just jump into any old car so I thought this might be a good transition and get back to my roots. :tup:

Maybe owning an STi again, people will take me more seriously as a tuner and I can better represent the forum in an STi.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Is $19K to much ya think. :) I thought it was fair. It has all the mods I would want already and it was barely driven... Only on weekends. I think it has less than 50,000 miles and it lived under a cover. I don't want to just jump into any old car so I thought this might be a good transition and get back to my roots. :tup:

Maybe owning an STi again, people will take me more seriously as a tuner and I can better represent the forum in an STi.

If you know the car was taken care of well and it has that little of mileage, then that is a great deal! :tup:

Who didn't take you seriously before just because you didn't have an STi?!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If you know the car was taken care of well and it has that little of mileage, then that is a great deal! :tup:

Who didn't take you seriously before just because you didn't have an STi?!

Local community. Other STi enthusiasts. Nissan haters.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's sad. Seems like the Subaru crowd is turning more and more into a fanboy than a car enthusiast. :doh:

With that low amount of miles I'll retract my statement. That is a good deal. And if people didn't take you seriously as a tuner because you weren't driving an STi, well I hope they are plagued with the ringland of death. And that shouldn't be wished on no one.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
George you're very respected here and will always be accepted no matter what you drive.

04 STi's are worth more and more as there are less out there. Under 50,000 miles for 19K is right on target. Grab it.

The 2004 STi is now a car to collect and enjoy. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
One door closes and another opens.
What are the mods on the STi?

Dom 3, cobb 3 port, front mount, with perrin piping, cobb intake and cold air box and a whole shit ton of suspension mods

George you're very respected here and will always be accepted no matter what you drive.

04 STi's are worth more and more as there are less out there. Under 50,000 miles for 19K is right on target. Grab it.

The 2004 STi is now a car to collect and enjoy. :)

Yes it is a collectors item which makes this attractive to me. :D

jpwrxsti

Dom 3, cobb 3 port, front mount, with perrin piping, cobb intake and cold air box and a whole shit ton of suspension mods

Yes it is a collectors item which makes this attractive to me. :D

19k is actually a really good price. Saving thousands on the mods too. That's a plus.