Going rotated Again

Bang876

Hi, everyone its been some time since Ive posted anything here, but here is some updates on what I got going on with the Hatchback STi. Im currently doing another tour in Afgani land and decided to use this opportunity to horde up some parts for the next build. So far this is what I have set aside and plan on buying before I get back. Goal is to make a stable, reliable, and powerful car for DD no tracking. Just a nice sleeper STi that i can drive like an old fart most days but open a can of whoop ass when I feel the urge. Not looking more then low 400whp on pump and mid 400whp on e85. Tell me what you guys think and if you have any experience with this set up let me know. Thanks and happy holidays:) The car will be build and Tune by Mike at Pacific Import Auto, WA.

Of Course I will be going through Define Performance for lower price but this is the meat of it.

Parts I already have installed:

COBB AP
COBB SF Intake
COBB EBC
Turbo XS TBE
FIC 1100cc Injectors
Walbro 460lph

I will keep this build updated as much as I can. Cant wait to share with everyone how she turns out. Take care

Attachments

• 1372904_3372067077008_1219744693_n.jpg
    1372904_3372067077008_1219744693_n.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 70

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Pricey for that turbo and intercooler.

If it were my build, I think I would add some head work and some mild cams to help make that turbo sing. I would definitely add a larger oil pan and upgraded oil pick-up tube.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
IMO this is a bit much for 400whp and pump... A simple DOM 3 can do that easy peasy :D. Also the stock block can easily handle 400whp and once you build it you loose over all reliability and it becomes less of a daily driver and more of a sprint racer.