Hello from CO

Farson07STi

Hello my names Tyler, I currently own an 07 OBP STi! :D Purchased it almost a year ago all stock with 57k on it. It currently has 84k! (yes i know, its a lot of miles in a short amount of time but hey, I enjoy driving!!!) As for mods, it has an Invidia tbe, K&N short ram intake, HKS bov, and a pro tune done by MAC auto sports out here in Parker. Its currently sitting on 18x9 PF01 powder coated candy apple red! And I just recently blacked out my headlights and half my tail lights, also added the red pin stripping around the grill. And almost forgot, some rally armor flaps. Hopefully the next mod is some Tein coil overs, but we'll see. Anyways I look forward to meeting some fellow STi owners!!
awdpirates2.jpg

awdpirates1-1.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team my friend! LOVE THE WHEELS! :subaru: :sti: FTW!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome. Love the sick rims as well! :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah welcome, and ditto on the rims. You got any more shots from further away without playing with colors/saturation? Would love to see that! :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Love this car... Welcome and enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

icudruln

Beautiful car! I'm glad to see another Subie from Colorado join! Welcome to the IGOTA community, it's the best out there. I'd be cool to get all the members from the Colorado area together sometime.

Farson07STi

Thanks for all the comments guys!! And I'd definitely be down to get all the Colorado members together for a meet/cruise!! Additional pics as requested (crappy cell phone pics lol)
540226_2943768408031_1239871193_n.jpg

311688_3072499746234_1724488958_n.jpg

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in, glad to have you! I understand loving to drive. I've had mine just over a year (May 2011) and took it from 0 to 32k. lol

Renegade

Most Colorado Subaru guys are over on AWDPirates.net I rarely come on IGOTASTI. If you want to find CO Subaru owners check out AWDPirates

I like those wheels looks pretty bad ass on the Black.

Farson07STi

Most Colorado Subaru guys are over on AWDPirates.net I rarely come on IGOTASTI. If you want to find CO Subaru owners check out AWDPirates

I like those wheels looks pretty bad ass on the Black.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the comment!! Yea I'm a member on awdpirates to, with the same user name.