HolyCrapits Fast Tuning

I did not finish the Tune yet but George is really talented, I liked his approach a lot on tuning. this is my 5th revision and we are still calibrating the MAF. which produced a magnificent accurate results.
Thanks George another Review will follow once we finish the tune. :tup:

Lol dang, I just recently got my 5th ahaha. I must be slow xD haven't gotten the time to flash n log the 5th one yet lol
But yes, fantastic work so far!

I agree he is great. I currently run both E-85 and 93 tunes done by him which are better than the pro tunes (if you can call them that) from AWDTuning here in DFW. And if you ever have something weird going on he gets right on it to help you get it fixed. You don't have to wait a week for him to get back with you.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's what I do! :lol:

Honestly I'm a bit tired of hearing all these horror stories from people who have been taken advantage of by people calling themselves experts and professionals. I am neither but I have common sense and knowledge and I know how to use it. Unfortunately the industry can not be regulated so I am here to fill the gap and fix the problems for those of you who so badly need it. If I can't do something I will admit it right away and not give the run-around but I will always do my best.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] :ty: :bow:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Honestly I'm a bit tired of hearing all these horror stories from people who have been taken advantage of by people calling themselves experts and professionals. I am neither but I have common sense and knowledge and I know how to use it. Unfortunately the industry can not be regulated so I am here to fill the gap and fix the problems for those of you who so badly need it. If I can't do something I will admit it right away and not give the run-around but I will always do my best.

And you do a great job. ;)

I'll be bugging him for a tune as well when i finally get my headwork done to my sti that brought the build to a screeching halt.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'll be bugging him for a tune as well when i finally get my headwork done to my sti that brought the build to a screeching halt.

Free for Lifetime Platinum Members. ;)

Yeah im kind if in shock that my valves are burnt to a crisp and I was protuned as well.

I guess thats what I get for not having an afr gauge.

SudoSTI

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] have you been updating your car status on the TCSC Facebook page? I dropped out of the group because of too many punk kids ruining Subarus for me. I didn't know you were having head issues. I thought you were just building the block.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah im kind if in shock that my valves are burnt to a crisp and I was protuned as well.

I guess thats what I get for not having an afr gauge.

I am truly sorry about this and we are here when you are ready.

[MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] have you been updating your car status on the TCSC Facebook page? I dropped out of the group because of too many punk kids ruining Subarus for me. I didn't know you were having head issues. I thought you were just building the block.

Hows it going Sudo?

I should have done a leak down test before jumping to the conclusion it was the short block that was toast.

Too be honest with you i think my stock block is perfectly fine which is good news for me because I'll have a good rebuildable block when i decide to pick up a 65-69 corvair and do a mid engine subie swap using a converted RWD subie 5 speed.

It sucks that I have the unexpected cost of headwork to do now but it just means I'll have a some mild port work done and rebuilt heads to go with the new block and I would have done forged pistons if I knew it was head issues anyways so its not like i wasted my money on a built short block.

Yep the kids have killed The TCSC for me as well. I was going to borrow my moms 2015 forester and hit a meet up for the hell of it (LOL) but thats when the street racing videos started getting posted and I was like never mind ill just wait till I get my sti up and running and hit up some of the old peeps for a cruise one if these days even though Derek is the only one ive ever met.

As it stands I've owned my sti more years broken then i owned it while it was drivable so whats another couple months or years till I get my finances situated since im treating it as a project car that I will keep for the rest of my life.

Purchased 05 Sti with 31k miles on it from a dodge dealership that must have had the piss beaten out of it in 06

I replaced the clutch at 35k, turbo and up pipe around 60k and in 08 when it started drinking oil like I drank alcohol in my mid 20s I parked it with under 65K miles on it. So i drove it for a whopping 2 years and have had it parked for the past 7 years which is sad but im very glad I have it.

SudoSTI

Oh Lordy they're posting street racing videos now? I was mostly getting annoyed with kids posting pictures of their freshly installed "Subaru Starter Packs" (mud flaps, plastidip, XXR wheels, and hella horns) and everyone being all over their nuts about it while dudes rebuilding their engine, building a turbo kit, or swapping a drivetrain *ahem* they paid no never mind. Just showed the mindset of the modern "tuners." All about the look as cheaply as possible. The nail in the coffin for me was when I found someone on a NW regional site selling a goddamn glow in the dark steering wheel... STEERING WHEEL. I asked if it was a for real thing and people actually thought it was like the coolest thing they'd ever seen. I just couldn't handle it anymore. When I dropped off the deposit to Andy for my turbo and FMIC kits he had a customer's 335i up on the lift. Bastid is pumping out 775whp on a single 6466 on a stock engine/drivetrain!! I need to switch over to that crowd where the punk kids can't even afford the car in the first place, let alone maintenance or mods. :lol:

If you don't want to get too crazy you could do like Derek and just buy a new set of heads from Subaru. He's running stock heads/valvetrain and putting down like 415whp on pump. His car is crazy fun to drive too. From what I recall your goals aren't too lofty so saving money on built heads that you won't necessarily use to their full potential could mean more money elsewhere. If you even need a hand with anything or want to stop by for a beverage (or several) hit me up for sure.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Time for a GTR. ;)