HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My car is so slow. Some old lady in a ford fusion pulled on me this morning.

I feel so emasculated! :oops:

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I had nothing to do so I thought I would make a video of my shift light in action. Hope you don't mind JJ but I plugged the forum LOL...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now gonna have to charge you advertising fees. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
More tinkering... I made a better version of my boost gauge. This one uses an OLED 20X4 display. It is much more intense and can be viewed in direct sunlight. It also displays more information such as atmospheric pressure and altitude which is also used to calculate the final boost reading. I also incorporated dual mode displays. One is a big number display usful for viewing the boost at a glance during WOT runs. It doesn't require your eye to search for the information you are most interested in. The other display is the typical bar graph like the old one showed. I maintain the visual alarm with an RGB led configured as a heads up display next to the existing shift light. Unfortunately I can not demonstrate that in this video but it works just like the RGB back light of the last display.

Enjoy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
HOLY PSI BATMAN!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
More tinkering... I made a better version of my boost gauge. This one uses an OLED 20X4 display. It is much more intense and can be viewed in direct sunlight. It also displays more information such as atmospheric pressure and altitude which is also used to calculate the final boost reading. I also incorporated dual mode displays. One is a big number display usful for viewing the boost at a glance during WOT runs. It doesn't require your eye to search for the information you are most interested in. The other display is the typical bar graph like the old one showed. I maintain the visual alarm with an RGB led configured as a heads up display next to the existing shift light. Unfortunately I can not demonstrate that in this video but it works just like the RGB back light of the last display.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/vaWcf184Fko

F'ing awesome dude!!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My heads came in today! YAY! :tard:

Ported and polished,
Re-surfaced,
Bowl blended,
Tomei PonCams 252 duration 10.3mm lift,
Valve lash perfectly set,
GSC springs and retainers,
New valve seats with 3 angle valve job,
New steel valve guides,
Bead blasted

I paid $1600

20160402_132900.jpg

20160402_132933.jpg

20160402_132940.jpg

My heads came in today! YAY! :tard:

Ported and polished,
Re-surfaced,
Bowl blended,
Tomei PonCams 252 duration 10.3mm lift,
Valve lash perfectly set,
GSC springs and retainers,
New valve seats with 3 angle valve job,
New steel valve guides,
Bead blasted

I paid $1600

View attachment 7194

View attachment 7195

View attachment 7196
Nice congrats, that's a good deal was cams included in that price?

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

Nice Heads, one of these days i need to sit down with you and pick your brain on the gadgets you make. I like your latest PSI gauge, as well as your all in one gauge...lol...

How long till you have the motor back together?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you for the compliments! :D The gadgets took quite allot of work and time to do because I was learning at the same time. I'm actually looking into funding to mass produce some of them. The shift light seems to be gaining the most popularity from the local community and the new boost gauge is second. Practically no one give the gauges a second thought though they are the most useful thing I made so far. People in the Nissan community are requesting I make a boost controller. I have some ideas.

So the engine is scheduled to go in in two weeks. I'm taking the week off from work to do it. My friend is lending me his Audi for the time I am with out a car so it makes it allot easier to do. I have great friends! :tup:

Nice Heads, one of these days i need to sit down with you and pick your brain on the gadgets you make. I like your latest PSI gauge, as well as your all in one gauge...lol...

How long till you have the motor back together?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
The cams were not included but I got them at cost from the same guy. I think I am at a total of $6500 for the entire build and installation by now which is fairly unbelievable considering I left nothing out and I am including the special tools I bought. :tup:

Nice congrats, that's a good deal was cams included in that price?

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

Thank you for the compliments! :D The gadgets took quite allot of work and time to do because I was learning at the same time. I'm actually looking into funding to mass produce some of them. The shift light seems to be gaining the most popularity from the local community and the new boost gauge is second. Practically no one give the gauges a second thought though they are the most useful thing I made so far. People in the Nissan community are requesting I make a boost controller. I have some ideas.

So the engine is scheduled to go in in two weeks. I'm taking the week off from work to do it. My friend is lending me his Audi for the time I am with out a car so it makes it allot easier to do. I have great friends! :tup:

If you ever need help assembling them or any thing let me know.

I still like the multi Guage the best since I don't like cluttering up the interior but the shift Guage is sweet as well.

i am with [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION], i like the multi guage the best. Only thing i can think of that would make it better is to integrate it with a radio so it all looks seamless. However in the next year or so i do plan on making that multi guage, since [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] was so kind, as to put up the instructions for it.