HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

Fucking awesome!!!!!!!! :ty:

and this is why he is so quiet lately...Congrats man you have earned it at least twice over with the awesome stuff you build out.

Don't forget about us! ��

Congrats!!!!

��Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!��

Thank you for the kind words! I will not forget where I came from. I owe everything to this community. I haven't been around lately because I am super busy with both my regular job and Real Auto Dynamics. We have a couple very high end builds that we are finishing up and we just delivered two of them tonight. I just got done tuning a downright evil GTR. The final number was 1342 wheel HP and just in time for the big race this evening. We took it out for a shake down and a final street calibration. I can't even describe to you how fast this thing is. Still after all that I am happier in my modest little STi. Check out the dyno pull on the facebook page. It's another fire breathing Godzilla.

I do hope to pay more attention after Xmas. At least I have been keeping up with my e-tunes. That much I will not let slip.

Yes don't forget about us. I was figuring the fb post I saw was your product now I guess I know.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That post is what got them all excited. :tup:

Last edited:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!! lol i just watched the video that thing is sickk! i still need to come by the shop one day and check it out. definitely going to have you tune the STi once its finished

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Oh yes please do come by! You are most welcome! Yes that was the first time I was ever in a car that has that much power and it was a totally different experience. Also my first tune above 800 HP. I won't lie... It was a learning experience but the time I put into it was well worth it. It is so perfectly drivable on the street you would be hard pressed to think it was anything other than stock.

BTW I started buying the stuff to make your Shift Light. It should be finished in about a month if you can wait that long. :tup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

YASSSSSSS i cant wait to get this shift light. lol yea whenever ur finished is fine. what days are you at the shop? maybe ill come down in the next few weeks to say whats up and talk a little about the STi. let me know!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Oh I am at the shop on Saturday usually or at night during the week if I have something to tune. But Saturdays is a given. If you let me know ahead of time I can be there any time you want me to.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

oh and i dont remember if we talked about this but if possible id like it to only be one color instead of multi-colored like yours. again if possible just red or amber is fine like the dash lights.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

BTW did you want the heads up display version or the normal view?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

normal version. im going to put it in the clock pod on the dash

So when are you going to have the multi guage setup for sale George? Not like you don't have enough on your plate already lol.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

So when are you going to have the multi guage setup for sale George? Not like you don't have enough on your plate already lol.

I could have one for you in about a year :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

You get the first shift light. :D Which is well on its way to being complete

Jelly haha looks amazing :)

You get the first shift light. :D Which is well on its way to being complete
Well I hope to have my car up and running in the next few months so you can start tuning it so a year is a bit too long since I need a boost gauge. I'll just get a boost gauge and patiently wait for your multi guage since a boost gauge, AFR gauge and your multi guage would be all any STI needs.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

I'm going to have to start making a list of the stuff I have to build for people... I am forgetting for who and what I have to build. :tard:

If anyone can chime in and remind what I promised them that would be helpful!