HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

Thank you!

I wish I could give out passes because there are a ton of people I wanted there. But I'm the low man on the totem pole so it is not up to me who goes and who does not. :)

ECUtek is just another option. As a tuner I like it because you can have multiple tables open at the same time and the live data and log viewer is incredible compared to both open source and Cobb. For the end user I would say stick with what you know and like. If you have Cobb already then it make no sense to switch.

Welcome back, you will have to inform us on information about ECUTEK, pro, cons, why we should use it etc. Very interested to see that information. Especially since I should have my 04 up and running tonight.

Also glad you had a good time. Perhaps next year you could hook a bother up with a ticket to get into the doors of SEMA...lol. Of corse if that were to happen would drive the subby there since its only like 10 hrs away.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

WE
NEED
UPDATES!!!!

:banghead:

:tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

No updates on the car yet but I am making progress on my flexfuel kit for Subaru and GTR...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

You never cease to impress! :bow:

Nice!!! Now just tell me how to make it work on an 04 sti lol. Wish I cloud do more custom stuff like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Nice!!! Now just tell me how to make it work on an 04 sti lol. Wish I cloud do more custom stuff like this.

I feel your pain. There is no tuning solution for flexfuel for our cars. It sucks!!! :tard: Everyone has forgotten about us except EcuTek and even then you need to switch to an 05 ECU. Fuck Cobb... I think that is what I am going to do.

You could use it as an Analyzer only if you are full E85.

I feel your pain. There is no tuning solution for flexfuel for our cars. It sucks!!! :tard: Everyone has forgotten about us except EcuTek and even then you need to switch to an 05 ECU. Fuck Cobb... I think that is what I am going to do.

You could use it as an Analyzer only if you are full E85.

I actually have an 05 STI ECU sitting in my garage. Anything special i need to do to make it work?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Oh boy! Things are brewing! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

You have to check the wire pin-out to make sure the existing 04 harness matches the 05 ECU signals 1 to 1. I am pretty sure one or more wires need to be relocated. The immobilizer in the 05 ECU is a problem initially but EcuTek has a disable function to turn it off.

You have to check the wire pin-out to make sure the existing 04 harness matches the 05 ECU signals 1 to 1. I am pretty sure one or more wires need to be relocated. The immobilizer in the 05 ECU is a problem initially but EcuTek has a disable function to turn it off.

Actually i have that too lol....few months back i parted out an 05 STI and still have most of the interior parts, wiring harness, ECU etc from it left over.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Well you are mostly there then! :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

George is secretly not updating us!! :eek:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Hell yeah I subbed to the channel! This man has great inventions and I am interested to see what new things he comes up with! :bow:

Yea he gives me ideas on things I want to do to mine. When I finish paying off this engine I will be building a variant of his multi gauge.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Suddenly RAD is getting some attention from a certain well known high end company from Japan!!! I can't say much more than that because some secret deals are being discussed but this is bigger than anyone could imagine. My flex fuel kit is one of the things being discussed.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Fucking awesome!!!!!!!! :ty:

Suddenly RAD is getting some attention from a certain well known high end company from Japan!!! I can't say much more than that because some secret deals are being discussed but this is bigger than anyone could imagine. My flex fuel kit is one of the things being discussed.

and this is why he is so quiet lately...Congrats man you have earned it at least twice over with the awesome stuff you build out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Don't forget about us! ?

Congrats!!!!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Don't forget about us! ?

Congrats!!!!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?
Yes don't forget about us. I was figuring the fb post I saw was your product now I guess I know.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk