HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

Congrats George I've been seeing some of the project cars on your guys face book page and they are nice. I'm glad you found your dream job.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Me too! Thank you. I do have allot of fun when I'm there.

Unfortunately Cobb has not released the programming for any of the GD cahssis for E85. You would think they would make that a priority seeing as the GD was the biggest part of their market in the beginning. I'm a little butt hurt because I feel like Cobb is to good for us now and they have moved on and forgot us. :?
I feel exactly the same way that they pretty much don't care about the older subarus anymore or the older tuning community and is why I will be choosing you to open source tune my project.

That's ofcourse if your up to tuning my weired build I got going on I hear the na manifold requires quite a bit of extra fuel in the mid and upper rpm.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

I am looking forward to it. I would be very interested to see what changes in flow that makes. It would certainly support a large turbo. The plenum is larger than the STi manifold so the flow velocity will slow down but the overall volume will increase. Not sure how this will go exactly.

I feel exactly the same way that they pretty much don't care about the older subarus anymore or the older tuning community and is why I will be choosing you to open source tune my project.

That's ofcourse if your up to tuning my weired build I got going on I hear the na manifold requires quite a bit of extra fuel in the mid and upper rpm.

I am looking forward to it. I would be very interested to see what changes in flow that makes. It would certainly support a large turbo. The plenum is larger than the STi manifold so the flow velocity will slow down but the overall volume will increase. Not sure how this will go exactly.
I'm glad your interested and not shaking your head going why did he do this to me lol.

I mostly did it for the more equal volume runners since the air distribution should be much more equal. That combined with your tuning skills I figure I should have a great reliable daily driver.

I seriously spent the past 3-4 months researching, reading and re reading every page of every thread I could find and came to the conclusion most people are know it alls with out experience to back their comments on those threads.

Im sure subaru put allot of R&D in the manifold over the years since NA cars need all the help they can get. I'm figuring it will be minimal affect on the low end and I should see mid range and top range power band increase with better iat per cylinder. I found one comment saying he gained 40 HP with it on a FP green htza and I have the htz. I seriously doubt its that much but still excited to see how the power band is.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

I spotted someone! [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

CF0B1F85-064D-4519-81C1-4938C5BB9990_zpsbgnl45m7.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Google maps is awesome!

SudoSTI

What about a kit for the Carberry 16-bit folks? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Oh yeah... That'll do!

Okay... now I have to build it. :tup:

Oh yeah... That'll do!

Okay... now I have to build it. :tup:
Good because it's what I'll be using do you want me to be your guinea pig? lol

LOL nevermind my 05 sti is 32 bit ecu but I'm still down to have you use it as guinea pig for any of your experiments.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Yeah unless we go EcuTek, then us GD guys are shit out of luck.

Which BTW we are now also an EcuTek tuner @ Real Auto Dynamics. plug plug

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] do you happen to have a link to ecutek so I can see what I am looking at in the future for e85.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Well I'm making the holy pilgrimage to SEMA tomorrow! My friend Alex (of Real Auto Dynamics) says we will have fun but it will still be all work during the day while at the convention. At night there are all of the after parties and we will be meeting with some relevant vendors Like UpRev, Volk and EcuTek and possibly Cobb and others. I plan on sitting on the side line and letting Alex handle the networking and I will speak only when spoken to. I don't want to come off as this arrogant know it all. You know... like I usually do LOL. He tells me I am going to have the time of my life and he is not necessarily talking about the convention.

This should be interesting!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Awesome!! Grab a few pictures, please! :D

So jealous right now. We want pic of the entire journey!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Pics or it didn't happen!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

George going to be picking up some business cards from the street corners to have a time of his life.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Okay I made it back in one piece!

I have a ton of pics to share but I think I will put all of that in Real Auto Dynamics forum since I was there under their name.

The after parties were pretty cool except for Cobb. I would have expected more to be honest. Most of the other vendors were more about customer relations and impressing the clients with real conversation and presenting them with a good time. Cobb was more like a corporate presentation. Our meeting with ECUtek went very well.

On the last night the guys decided I should do as one should do when one is in Vegas and that was to drink my self sick till I puke in an Uber... Yeah well that came perfectly true. We went to Hakkasan nightclub and it was one drink and shot after another. That was pretty cool.

I did stay away from gambling so I managed to hold on to all of my money LOL.

I will process all of the photos and post them soon.

Okay I made it back in one piece!

I have a ton of pics to share but I think I will put all of that in Real Auto Dynamics forum since I was there under their name.

The after parties were pretty cool except for Cobb. I would have expected more to be honest. Most of the other vendors were more about customer relations and impressing the clients with real conversation and presenting them with a good time. Cobb was more like a corporate presentation. Our meeting with ECUtek went very well.

On the last night the guys decided I should do as one should do when one is in Vegas and that was to drink my self sick till I puke in an Uber... Yeah well that came perfectly true. We went to Hakkasan nightclub and it was one drink and shot after another. That was pretty cool.

I did stay away from gambling so I managed to hold on to all of my money LOL.

I will process all of the photos and post them soon.

Welcome back, you will have to inform us on information about ECUTEK, pro, cons, why we should use it etc. Very interested to see that information. Especially since I should have my 04 up and running tonight.

Also glad you had a good time. Perhaps next year you could hook a bother up with a ticket to get into the doors of SEMA...lol. Of corse if that were to happen would drive the subby there since its only like 10 hrs away.

Last edited by a moderator: