HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

I'm glad to hear that the car is doing well now and I'm sure you can't wait to start playing with the tune and dialing it in.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I can not. :tup: I am hoping to squeeze about 400 out of it but I would settle for something like 350 to 380 to the wheels. Keeping it safe as possible without being greedy.

I'm glad to hear that the car is doing well now and I'm sure you can't wait to start playing with the tune and dialing it in.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

I can not. :tup: I am hoping to squeeze about 400 out of it but I would settle for something like 350 to 380 to the wheels. Keeping it safe as possible without being greedy.
What turbo are you running again? I know you've had a couple different ones.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I went back to the Dominator 3. I had it rebuilt. I like the top end it provided more than the Tomei.

I went back to the Dominator 3. I had it rebuilt. I like the top end it provided more than the Tomei.
Out of curiosity are you completely happy with that turbo as a turbo for your power goals for street driving? I only ask because I'm always looking for respectable feed back for a street turbo and respect yours. Especially since so many people get caught up on the 400 whp goal mark and tend to forget about boost and throttle response.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have always liked it. It is not perfect but then no turbo is. As one of the larger turbos it performs well as a street unit. It does provide amazing mid range and good top end yet still provides good response and spool in the lower end. It is laggy compared to the tomei but not when you compare it to other turbos of similar size.

I have always liked it. It is not perfect but then no turbo is. As one of the larger turbos it performs well as a street unit. It does provide amazing mid range and good top end yet still provides good response and spool in the lower end. It is laggy compared to the tomei but not when you compare it to other turbos of similar size.
I've looked at the FP red as well since those are all around the same price point and power range but if I go all out I'll probably go Borg Warner AFR. Have you seen the steamspeed turbos? Their pretty nice for a stock location turbo.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've looked at the FP red as well since those are all around the same price point and power range but if I go all out I'll probably go Borg Warner AFR. Have you seen the steamspeed turbos? Their pretty nice for a stock location turbo.

I have not... I will have look at those. :tup:

I have not... I will have look at those. :tup:
Yes take a look at them their pricey but they seem to produce some excellent numbers and spooling at low RPM. They have a Facebook page as well which might be a good source to see some of their info.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

Yeah I'm happy with the Dominator 3 LOL... I had a chance to do some pre-tuning before dyno day and I am looking forward to the final results. If they come out anything like this virtual dyno plot I will be friggin ecstatic. This will be a good comparison between virtual dyno and a real dyno. Take note of the flat torque through out the entire run. It also maintains full boost through out the entire run which is what I was after with this turbo. It feels every bit as strong as this dyno plot suggests and I can't wait for the real results!

BlouchDom3_TomeiPonCams_21PSI_Rev-GF.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Can't wait to see the real dyno comparisons! :tup:

Yeah I'm happy with the Dominator 3 LOL... I had a chance to do some pre-tuning before dyno day and I am looking forward to the final results. If they come out anything like this virtual dyno plot I will be friggin ecstatic. This will be a good comparison between virtual dyno and a real dyno. Take note of the flat torque through out the entire run. It also maintains full boost through out the entire run which is what I was after with this turbo. It feels every bit as strong as this dyno plot suggests and I can't wait for the real results!

View attachment 7229
I can't wait to see your results.

Dam that's sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam that's sweet.

Hence why I want George to tune my car especially since he goes for reliability and power.

Hence why I want George to tune my car especially since he goes for reliability and power.

Once I fix my motor I am doing same.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

It felt so smooth... the power is almost linear. it just keeps coming on.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

And up next on the agenda!!!

kw.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

That's an expensive looking box! :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Yes it wasn't cheap man... I paid wholesale and they were $2100