IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO, IGOTASUBARU & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We need to work out some caravans that are heading there. I am right directly west of OC so I can meet up with any one really.

When do you plan on going up?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Who wants my VIP Pass?

First paying member to reply gets it.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'm not going...
edit: can i claim on Vermont's behalf? if he's going... He's been super nice to me and I owe him!

blah. Or just give to the next person :)

Vermont

I already have a VIP pass sorry bro.... Also are you not going any more holy? Or is this about the whole not having an AWD car thing still.... If so I will poke my penis in their eye and drive the Celica there AND park it up front.... :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm going... I just think it's stupid showing up at an AWD event with a 240 :lol:

I'm trying to convince my friend to let me use his r32 skyline for the weekend.

Z1107

George just fuck with people when you get there and tell them you thought AWD was when all the wheels move when you drive. What happened to the guy that bought your car, haven't seen any updates lately?

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
George just fuck with people when you get there and tell them you thought AWD was when all the wheels move when you drive. What happened to the guy that bought your car, haven't seen any updates lately?

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

Haha... Good Idea :lol: Or I'll put a hood scoop, giant wing and some subaru and STi badges on it and say I bought it from the dealer like that!

Don't know what is up with it... Last I offered to replace the oil line with stainless lines and fittings but he ended up fixing it him self... No other updates from then.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
And so it begins. See you all there very soon. :)

Z1107

Don't forget a sippy cup.

Vermont

lol, well shit in that case ima tesxt gino and find out if he is gonna be driving near DC on his way up.

Vermont

ahhh ok, was just wondering. Ima have to go through/around DC for me to get over to OC as I am located west of DC.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Eating dinner now. Pizzaaaaaa

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Premeet was moved to the inlet in OC.

Vermont

Yeah I doubt I can make the pre-meet..... I just got my TMIC back a few min ago. Going to gold tape it now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Morning all. It's time for some sun, food, and Subies. See you all very soon.

Ps: Ocean City Maryland AWD meet June 9th 2012.