Introductions are always fun...

capaz04

Hey guys, Nick here, new to this forum, been a long time lurker. I've got an '11 WRX for now... hope to make some good connections here. Cheers!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome Nick!

Show us some pics. ;)

sacnvz

What up Nick! This is a great forum/community. I've lurked on the other ones and people over there just get trashed on for asking innocent questions. This is the place to be! No hate over here.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Glad youve finally stopped lurking and joined in on the fun!

Show us some pics of the ride!!!

capaz04

Thanks guys, you're telling me. One I would frequent turned into a bunch of pretentious *insert favorite word here* with nothing positive to say. I've been into subies for a solid 8 years or so, I finally picked one up in september of 2011, coming up on its 3rd birthday! My iphone had a bunch of photos on it, but was stolen earlier this year, I will upload some photos this weekend, I need to do some digging on FB as they are spread about now due to my journeys to wicked big meet. Is there a way to get notifications when someone responds to a thread you are active on? Still poking around here... :cheers::ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=4390]capaz04[/MENTION] are you on mobile or computer?

capaz04

Right now on a PC but I periodically check throughout the day using mobile. I just can't seem to find the settings tab.

capaz04

AH!! Finally found it... I was browsing right over it. Hopefully it doesn't get annoying, but it should help.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
AH!! Finally found it... I was browsing right over it. Hopefully it doesn't get annoying, but it should help.

Just subscribe to the ones that are important to you.

capaz04

Yea, I will edit later on, for now I'm just getting my feet wet anyways. Once I become more familiar with navigating the site I'll tweek my settings again. Thanks again for the help today.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anytime. Glad you're here.

capaz04

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Glad youve finally stopped lurking and joined in on the fun!

Show us some pics of the ride!!!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

Was able to scrounge some up from over the years. Nothing fancy yet, but ENJOY!

Fresh out the lot. (Sorry for potato quality)
p82Xo9E.jpg

Subie in the sun!
HoYyvzf.jpg

Subie in the snow!
IdycNdc.jpg

Subie snow party! (Brothers Silver '12 and friends bugeye)
QDgP8dE.jpg

Subie Sun party! (friends bugeye, his girfriends legacy and his mothers legacy in background)
rb0U18Z.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Lol. Love the snow pic.