Its STi.. ish!

bugeye_fever

Hello!

The name's Ray, I met up with the guys from Spec Ops Motorsports a couple weeks ago at an AutoX in Wilmington. One of they guys passed me a business card for this forum so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did, I'm on most of the other subie forums you can be on although I don't post alot, mostly read. I see alot of respected names from other forums here and I'm looking forward to learning more and possibly passing along some knowledge I've picked up over the last... 7 years of subie ownership. I'm looking forward to a forum with alot of knowledge and not alot of extra style advice on how to get hellafresh, phat lipped rims to tuck on my bugeye, lol. May I be so bold? Anyway, here are some pics from the last autoX!
P1030396.jpg

P1030375.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Glad to have you here. If you need anything pleas ask. I wish Subaru still made the bugeyes. :(

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome. We are glad to have you!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

bugeye_fever

Very Cool, good to meet you fuji. I have been working on a Member Journal and I'll start it up sometime this week. Medic, think you may have me confused, I've had this one for quite a while. But I sure do love the bugeye! Hence the name, lol, I gotta fever.. As for the STi ish, its' got more in it than just the fog light covers, lol but you'll see all that when my journal is up. Take it easy!

bugeye_fever

No worries man, are you all going to the two day event in Wilmington this month? I've got my work done for the night, had to order a new front o2 sensor. That was the bane of my existance at the last event. Got a cel for the front sensor the night before and when I cleared it I totally forgot that it set my AP back to my original break in tune... like 6 psi. Didn't realize it until the drive home(palmface.) I'll put up the Journal tonight.
Medic- I do know a Ray who used to have a bugeye, he's got a dark red evo X now.. that might be him.

Undecisive

Welcome to the forums. When is this 2 day auto-x in wilmington?

And as for the Ray that had the bugeye, I bought his 5x100 BBS' for 900 with brand new tires on it a year or two ago.

STimedic

Nope, he had a CGM 05 STi that he traded in for an RSX and decided to cross back over to the Subaru world once he realized how much he missed having torque.

bugeye_fever

This months 2 day even is the 25-26 at the CFCC North Campus. Here's a link with more info: http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=11889

I recently got a set of 5x100 BBS's as well! Paint isn't perfect, but I got them for a really really good price. Hopefully I can put some R comps on them for next year! I was suprised by the wieght, and am really excited!

Thanks BAD! Don't know if you remember me from IWSTI or not, but one route I'd like to take follows your build very closely. Oh, and that intake and fuel lines look really nice!

This months 2 day even is the 25-26 at the CFCC North Campus. Here's a link with more info: http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=11889

I recently got a set of 5x100 BBS's as well! Paint isn't perfect, but I got them for a really really good price. Hopefully I can put some R comps on them for next year! I was suprised by the wieght, and am really excited!

Thanks BAD! Don't know if you remember me from IWSTI or not, but one route I'd like to take follows your build very closely. Oh, and that intake and fuel lines look really nice!

I remember. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :tup:

George (HolyCrapItsFast) did the fuel lines. He did an awesome job. :D