GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes the hole towards the back if your standing at the back of the car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem my friend. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Today I updated page one of my journal with pictures of my new GoPro HD Hero camera system mounted. Check it out. Plus IGOTASTi is giving one away and I'm excited about that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well Jordan I will get some track video very soon for everyone. I have decided to do a test and ordered the whiteline front strut bar for my STi. I only got the front for now as I'm going to do some independent testing. Stay tuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I ordered some whiteline today and Jordan has let me down, lol. 2 to 3 weeks, wow. Gonna have to buy from eBay, LMAO.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm good. I won't moonlight on you. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I just got another mod for my GoPro HD hero camera system. It's the GoPro LCD BacPac. I think I'm in love. :)
4563d9b4-ab33-5774.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Jared. GoPro FTW. Today was a big day for me. Lexi turned 10,000 miles today. :)
a6f9608b-7d55-cc3a.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I decided to do a small mod and installed a set of Hella Horns on my STi. All I can say is I love em! I scared the crap out of my wife yesterday as I asked her to see if my radiator was leaking and when she bent down it was BAMM! :rofl: Hella Horns FTW!

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You bet Toomes! Here is 3 more awesome pics when I went auto-crossing! Check them out!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well I decided to do a small mod and installed a set of Hella Horns on my STi. All I can say is I love em! I scared the crap out of my wife yesterday as I asked her to see if my radiator was leaking and when she bent down it was BAMM! :rofl: Hella Horns FTW!

attachment.php

And if I was her I would put rainbow sticker on the back of your car without your knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.