mitchapalooza checking in!

mitchapalooza

Whats up everyone. New to this site but not forums. :lol:

Just picked up my 2015 sti limited in wrb! Super excited to say the least. I traded in my 2011 wrx for this beast and even though it was a bitter sweet feeling to let the '11 go this new '15 is just an absolute monster! Already planning on modding but I see its still pretty slim pickings since its fairly new. Idk if theres a thread on it but I removed my invidia Q300 off my 11 wrx, would anyone happen to know if it'll bolt up to the new '15? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks for having me folks hope to talk to you guys soon!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Pics of both rides!!!!

Also, the 15+ have a different angled flange in the exhaust so no previous exhaust will fit it!!!! :tdown:

mitchapalooza

If im on my phone and im trying to upload pics, which is the button to let me import a picture?

And thanks for the info on the exhaust. I knew the downpipe was the same from the previous model but I hadnt heard anything in regards to the catback.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
If im on my phone and im trying to upload pics, which is the button to let me import a picture?

And thanks for the info on the exhaust. I knew the downpipe was the same from the previous model but I hadnt heard anything in regards to the catback.

If your using tapatalk then the camera symbol is used for taking pictures and posting that picture you just took. The mountain symbol next to it is for selecting existing pictures from your photo gallery on your phone.

mitchapalooza

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Pics of both rides!!!!

Also, the 15+ have a different angled flange in the exhaust so no previous exhaust will fit it!!!! :tdown:

I jacked up the '15 last night and was able to throw on my invidia Q300 with no problem :D and the stock downpipe being bellmouth already really gives it a nice sound. In case anyone was dealing with the same issue, I confirm the 2011-2014 invidia q300 for sedan will fit the 2015 sti!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well this just got interesting... I think you just caught some companies lying about their marketing tactics...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Talk about quality pics!!! :ty: