GR My 2011 STi (wtf is a warranty?) journal

sjcurtis

Wow dude, car looks so mean! Looks so damn good! Very very very nice! I absolutely love it! Let us know when you have finally finished tweaking the coils and how they handle on hard turns! :tup: :D

Thanks!!! And it might take a while to get any feed back on the coilovers because I just got a new job and don't have alot of time to get real deep into messing with them. But so far just driving to work and back they ride really good. On a side not I ordered a Invidia N1 dual cat back so I will finally have a exhaust back on the car hahahahaha

sjcurtis

My car drops so many panties that I figured it would just be easier to carry my bed around with me. And you can see the new N1 exhaust

Grinder34

Track Monkey
lol, nice line

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's so awesome!!

sjcurtis

Finally got some time to upload some of the new photos of the car since I went a little lower on the BC coilovers and the new Moroso air oil separator.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy cow!!!! :tup:

What an awesome journal! I cant say enough how great of a job you did and awesome work! you worked hard to get her there! Looks b-e-a-utiful!

sjcurtis

Well I got tired of adding a quart of oil every 1k miles so this past weekend I pulled the motor and took it apart. The number 3 and 4 pistons had cracks between the comprssion rings so I guess it's time to do a build. So far I have Tomei H beam rods, JE forged pistons, Cosworth main and rod bearings, ID 1000 injectors, DW65 fuel pump, Cosworth head studs, Gates racing timing kit, Blouch 1.5XTR 8CM with ceramic coating and air pump delete plates. My other parts list I have made up but not yet ordered has ACT heavy duty clutch street disk, Killer B oil pan pickup tube and windage tray, Cosworth High pressure oil pump and thinking about trying the MSI fuel rail kit that Rallysportdirect sells. Oh and I was thinking of getting the Cosworth or Tomei 0.7 head gasket.
I will post pictures when I get on a computer. Any input will be awesome because this is my first EJ motor build I need all the help I can get.

Well got some godies in
[/URL]
[/URL]

Getting work done
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

sjcurtis

Just a couple of ringland cracks

Got the new turbo in Blouch Dom 1.5 XTr

Well I figured I would try my hand at making some TGV deletes and I think they ended up looking pretty good. I smoothed up the inside, sand blasted it And painted them flat metallic black.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well that eacalated quickly! :lol:

sjcurtis

Yeah I know I have the motor back in the car now and have the break in mileage done and just waiting to get the car to the dyno and get it tuned. I have been working alot and I keep forgeting to post the updates. I will get the other pictures uploaded this week and post them up when I'm off work.