Need an extra 22HP in your STI for $39.95?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They responded! Now they just need to show the damn proof and research in order to justify their claims. 99% of the people are showing negative reception to this.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Wow, thats awful and just plain wrong.

What's the FB summary? FB is blocked at work...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Check a few posts back. I copied crawfords main responses. They just replied this a few min ago:

Crawford has never made a product that does not do whats claimed and never will. We are here for the long run......

TK-421

I just wasn't putting up with some jackass saying that we take kickbacks over here. We don't have a specific brand loyalty here and to say we get paid is HILARIOUS, if anything most of us know that any money that comes in, comes from our premium memberships. But then again when it comes to knocking some kid off his high horse especially when he doesn't even belong to our forum as a member, I'm going to swing like a drunk uncle at a pi?ata party.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Check a few posts back. I copied crawfords main responses. They just replied this a few min ago:

Crawford has never made a product that does not do whats claimed and never will. We are here for the long run......

Tell Crawford "Don't believe the hype" They'll know exactly what you are talking about. :lol:

squrillbait

So is this like 10 bucks? Cause I could just make one out of some crap around the garage. Fml why would anyone risk putting one of these on?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So is this like 10 bucks? Cause I could just make one out of some crap around the garage. Fml why would anyone risk putting one of these on?
We don't get this at all from Crawford Performance.

No claims to back up their findings? lols

SudoSTI

Crawford never proves what they say with evidence aside from, "Look, we win a lot of races and we have famous people drive our cars lol." Then they get people who buy into it and are all over their nuts spouting the same cheesy sales propaganda that Crawford said in the first place.

I'm not a fan if you can't tell. :lol: