New from AZ

godzirrasti

Hello everyone @ IGOTASTI. I am new from AZ, and here is my STI below. My brakes just came back last week; I had them rebuilt and powder coated Jamaican Teal. Looking forward to talking to some of you guys.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

The car looks great--love the Karlton flares!

Why the teal for the brakes? Do you have other teal accents on the car?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI! :tup:

Oh my your car..... it's just so..... damn.....SEXY! :eek:

We definitely need to see more pictures of the car and the paint when it's clean. Those brakes looks phenomenal too!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I agree... that is a very hot car... Those calipers, where did you have them powder coated... I have some engine parts I'm wanting to powder coat :tup:

Welcome and enjoy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks great! :welcome:

godzirrasti

Thanks. The teal was picked by the wife actually. I really did not know what to do, and she loved the teal. After it was completed I was extremely happy. I did the hella supertones and I plan on doing the intake manifold in the next two weeks.

The powder coating was done by SAGE auto sports in Norfolk, VA (yes I mailed everything.) They took them apart, applied powder, and then rebuilt them. When they arrived I just had to mount them to the car and add brake fluid. You can find them here http://www.sageautosports.com/
They are long time friends and vets such as myself. If you need any more information about them send me a PM.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What are you thinking about getting?

godzirrasti

Enkei RS05RR 18x11 +15 IF they bring them to the states. Right now waiting to see what Enkei does, and I am replacing the head studs and head gaskets in a few weeks.