new guy from western pa.

blackedoutwrx

Hey guys and girls. I currently have an 04 wrx that is java black pearl. This is my second subaru, and i must say i am hooked. My last ride was an 04 sti that was WRB with the bbs gold rims.

My wrx has a couple mods that i have been bolting on for a couple months now.
It is wingless, vis carbon fiber hood scoop, invidia n1 race turbo back exhaust, cobb v2 AP stage 2, spt intake, perrin upipe, kyb struts and rce lowering springs, rota slipstreams, and im sure there is more.

let me know what you think!

I look forward to seeing everyone in the forums!

Attachments

• Resampled_2011-08-26_10-59-44_467.jpg
    Resampled_2011-08-26_10-59-44_467.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 64

SleepyBear

welcome man! How do you like the invidia race exhaust? I've been thinking about switching from my magnaflow to that catback system.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team Matt. Car is lookin good pal.

blackedoutwrx

welcome man! How do you like the invidia race exhaust? I've been thinking about switching from my magnaflow to that catback system.
i just took off my custom straight pipe 3'' exhaust and i love it. it sounds super super deep and super mean. i love it and would recommend it to all. i cant think of one downfall at all :)
the straight pipe made me want to bash my head off of a wall... :x

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
thanks jj. i pass yours all the time at work. i need some igotasti gear now!!!

I know, lol. I can't keep them in stock, lol. We have a new membership program. Become a sponsor and get a free IGOTASTi.COM logo tee and sticker.

Last edited:

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the site! enjoy your stay, look forward to getting to know you...nice ride!

Z1107

i just took off my custom straight pipe 3'' exhaust and i love it. it sounds super super deep and super mean. i love it and would recommend it to all. i cant think of one downfall at all :)
the straight pipe made me want to bash my head off of a wall... :x

I know this feeling well. After my tune I want to put the Megan hush turboback on mine.

LE351

Hey Matt--Where you from in PA--Im near State College/Altoona in central PA and always looking to meet up with fellow subie owners, or should I say enthusiasts!