New guy

irishdave

I plan on getting accesport before i get to far into mods. After i get my current issues taken care of, i plan on a down pipe, wideband and tune.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
so are you not tuned at all now? With unknown injectors and no tune, that could be your whole problem.

irishdave

I just got the car about a month ago. Already in the condition as it sits. Part of the problem is that i don't know all thats been done to it. A trip to the shop should help out.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'd also love one more of the trunk. What kind of lip is that on it?

But i must say black wingless hawkeye STIs are pure sex!

irishdave

I'm gonna be ordering a wideband and boost gauge today. Any thoughts on which is the best bang for the buck? Not trying to break the bank you know.

irishdave

Just wanted to make sure i got a good part. Was wondering if there was some i should steer clear of or if anyone had any bad experiences with any of them. I did post up in the quote forum though. Thanks for the heads up.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Man! That's one good looking car. :) I use PLX as a wideband, personally. I know AEM seems to do pretty well. I use my phone as a boost gauge. Wouldn't tune with it, but that's what the AP is for. lol

irishdave

Well, the previously stated problems proved to be what i feared. Burned up #4 piston and spun a rob bearing. Not a good day. I guess i need to start my ramen diet lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well, the previously stated problems proved to be what i feared. Burned up #4 piston and spun a rob bearing. Not a good day. I guess i need to start my ramen diet lol.

That is sad. :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ask Josh, 35r. Hes in live chat now. He just paid for a build.