New guy

irishdave

Whats up everybody. New to the forum, obviously, and just purchased my first STI. It's an 06 with 87k mi. Can't post pics cause my gf dropped my camera and broke it. It currently has a D.P. back exhaust of unknown manufacture, a tial EWG, BC coilovers with camber plates, and a T1 race development side feed conversion kit with fuel rail, unknown injector size. More mods soon.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome!! Cant wait to see pics!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
if you post up some more symptoms and maybe some logs, it might be something we can diagnose.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
ps where are the pics? I wanna see these scraping mudflaps.

Start up a member's journal!

irishdave

We'll se what the weather is like. I'll try and get some pictures up. As far as symptoms, kinda surges when driving. Not at any particular rpm. And not all the time. Smells like its burning oil a bit. Oil level is ok though. Worst case scenario is a rebuild i guess. Hope its not that bad though. No way to post logs for me.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
What do you mean? You can post them on docs.google.com or upload them to someone on here who can post on your behalf.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
That might be (probably is) a worthwhile investement. Either an accessport or a tactrix cable. I've even heard of people being able to log with a VAG-COM cable which is super cheap.