jmgsnowman

Hello everyone. I enjoy reading of the very informative threads here in your community.

I just recently took my 1997 Legacy gt from a 210k mile burnt valve oil burner to a 99 jdm sti 2.0t. I call it my WIP,.., work in progress:lol:. Still have some work left to do but I drove it all last week and it was well worth the time

Thanks for all the great reads!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You're welcome, and thanks for joining us.

Got some pics of it?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol, I havent been able to figure out how to add one, viewing on a tablet...maybe thats not helping..

Welcome. You have to upload pictures on imageshack or aome sort of picture hosting website and then copy the image link and paste it here. Its a lot easier if youre on your comp. you can show directly from comp.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
from this to this.....
418221_2686415125358_1996510448_n.jpg
1262517_10200248856849852_1790672574_o.jpg

Holy cow!!!! First picture saved!!!!!!! Wowowowowow. Do you have any progress pictures?? If you start a journal and show us every step along the way!!! Very very nice!!!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Great to have you here!!! I hope you enjoy this community. It's a great group of knowledgeable, respectful and friendly people.

jmgsnowman

Thanks everyone!!
I didnt chronicle my build as much as i would have liked. I am pretty busy with my family, it seemed as though I never had much time to work on it...let alone properly journal the project. I do have some pics, and will get them up soon

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome.

Interesting to see the half-car. I saw a bit on top gear a while back about importing/exporting cars as halves to avoid safety inspections/taxes etc. Is this something you had done, or did you come across it this way?

Tell us more about what you did to bring it back to life?!