Oil Feed Line Install Problems On Blouch Dom 1.5XT-R

Vermont

Here is a picture of the new Blouch Dom 1.5XT-R along with the oil line and fittings that I received:
6698971259_41c7fc6260_z.jpg

Here is a picture of the the location of the oil feed line for the stock setup:
6698971761_c90b8d8d7c_z.jpg

The problem I have is the oil feed line I was given will only work if I can remove the stock feed line. The problem comes in that the stock feed line goes not only to where the green mark on the round bolt is, but also as one large line all the way back to the front of the block some where, underneath the manifold. Now this wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that the stock line and more importantly the stock banjo bolt that went on the stock turbo will not fit the new one. I have checked my box and everything I received and that is all I got, aside from two gaskets. So I was wondering for you who have already installed a turbo on the GR's, how am I supposed to feed oil to the new turbo? None of the new fittings will bolt onto that old fitting and I cant take that old oil feed line because of how far back it goes. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Vermont

Problem solved.... I am an idiot.... turns out the end of the oil feed line from Blouch comes off and everything works out. Took holycrap showing me that before I realized it...

jjv

I'm having a problem with my oil feed line with the same turbo. right where it connects to the motor it keeps spraying out pretty bad. I wasn't sure if I had to hole in the bolt aligned correctly. I tried having the holes lined up with the feed line and I also tried them not aligned it sprays out pretty bad and I'm not sure why. I thought it wasn't tight enough so I cranked it down pretty tight and snapped it inside I'm going to have to get an easy out and t it out. does anybody have an idea of why it does not work I do have the brass washer on it but I still am so confused of why it does not seal correctly hopefully someone has the answer.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So we are talking about the banjo fitting that connects to the head? Did you use new copper washers? They are only good for one use. :tup: Also check the mating surfaces to be absolutely flat and blemish free and that the banjo fitting is not warped.

jjv

It is absolutely flat. I just reused the copper washer. I will try to call Subaru and get two more washers. Where do I put the washers maybe I'm putting them in the wrong spot?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
One (or two as fuji suggests) go on each side of the banjo fitting. So slip one over the banjo bolt and slip the bolt through the fitting, then slip the other one on as you secure the bolt to the block.

Bolt>Washer>Fitting>Washer>Block