racing movie: 3
action movie: 10
tribute to Paul Walker: over 9000

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4505 respect for being adbz fan. :bow:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4506 that ending was incredible.. got me and almost everyone there in tears. btw no need to stay until after the credits i will say there was no scene like normal. i stayed until the screen went black and there was nothing

sacnvz

4508 happy easter! everyone is still asleep so no church today. lol bought a samsung 65' last night (that would've been my stage 2....FML). getting the house ready for Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

4512 I'll take a look into that after work zZzZz. 6 hours to go.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4515 dont forget number. :lol:

Cant wait!!! Gona look sickkkkk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4516 the roof is getting done first and hopefully i have enough to do both spoilers without having to order more but it was cheap!! 10ft by 5ft for $30!!! Amazong is amazing

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4517 wow thats cheap......

TK-421

4518 Tomorrow starts the teardown of my daily driver to overhaul the transmission. Needs new steel bands, clutch discs, front pump seals and valve body seals. But in order to get the transmission out, I need to drop the whole subframe with the engine and transmission as one whole unit. Why? Because Lexus.

The work that im going to be doing is what us professionals closely relate to as brain surgery. I would much rather rebuild an engine than rebuild a U140E Toyota/Lexus Automatic Transmission ANYDAY!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4519 i lo e this deli by me its open 24hrs and serves breakfast 24hrs... just got a bacon egg and cheese with chicken cutlet and a hashbrown on a roll