OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4540 ill take it. Embarrassment or not. I still fear no evo! :shock:

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428342156.887557.jpg

4460 I've reached a point where I have no idea what to do the hatch anymore I want to make it something different but feel like I'm at a complete stand still

TK-421

4456 Yeah sure can its that creepy looking clown back in the woods hiding behind that tree.

Don't lie yun boi I no u likaduh crazy stuff mmmm likeasomebowdy

4457 whats the Maf housing diameter of the sf intake? lols cant seem to find this answer
Intake 65mm? and maf housing is 63.5mm?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4458 [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] so while at the subaru display today i was tlking to one of the guys there and he loved our hoodie so much he took pics of me in it both front and back and told me they will be posted on subaru's social media pages. idk when yet but when i see them i will post the link here. FREE ADVERTISING!! its funny cuz he didnt notice it until i was walking away and he read "fear no evo" he actually ran up to me and stopped me to take the pics

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4459 what Subaru page?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4461 so it was SOA?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4462 i would imagine so... but i noticed the whole display and all the cars were from bill kolb subaru but if im not mistaken thats just the closest dealer.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4463 what pics did they take?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4464 just a shot of the front and back of the hoodie.. should be able to see my face in it tho. he asked if i wanted to be in the pic i was like hell yea!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4465 then we shall see. ?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4467 ill keep my eyes on every subaru site/social media i can think of... im sure there is no guarantee that it will get posted but we will see

4470 Good day all! Maybe I'll install my genuine interior lighting today? hmms maybe cook something too, only one here today haha.