OT: Count To A Million Game!

TK-421

[MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]

You been hittin the hooch tonight Warren? Where did breakfast and eggs come from

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4521 some friends and i got hungry so we went to the deli... then i got a notification that u posted on here so i decided to share

TK-421

4522 well damn I love breakfast foods! So if im ever up in yer neck of the woods we can go hit this deli up

TK-421

4524 Oh you betcha. I think [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] and I were gonna try and plan a trip to see George this summer anyways

TK-421

4528 Well I am a cobb Protuner and as the saying goes when in Rome.... Figured I would just look your stuff over and give you a friendly road tune, if im not mistaken you are a Premium member so you would qualify for my tuning services at no cost.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4529 Oh ok cool... i am protuned already idk if u would change it at all but worth taking a look.. yes i am a premium member

TK-421

4530 Depends on what your goals are. Also depends on if your mods have changed or are going to change since you've had your protune. Every tuner has a different tuning style. Kinda like a bomb makers signature we are all different. I've been pro tuning for years and years now. Both George and I pride ourselves on our drivability of our tunes. Most people end up with what we call a sledgehammer tune which is where most tuners will take a global map and tailor that to the individual car, I start from scratch and fine tune everything specific to each vehicle. No one of my tunes will will every be the same. A map for your car will be completely different from a map from another car. No copy and paste stuff from me

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4531 ok cool... the car has an intake, high flow catted downpipe and a g200 catback thats it... tuned at EFI logics in ct... put down 285/312 on their mustang dyno. I bought the car like this and to my knowledge nothing has changed performance wise since then

TK-421

4532 When your ready to start changing some things around we can ETune you and get you some more power when your ready for turbo and injectors. Alin will be coming to my garage here soon to do some installs and I'll be making some more how to write ups on the topics

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4533 sweet cant wait... i dont remember if u saw my post about rebuilding the motor i plan on doing a rallispec block in about a year or so so the car will need to get re tuned after that

TK-421

4534 Yes you will need a retune for that, I also plan on doing a video detail of how to build a long block for the EJ series this year

4535 speaking of tunes, how's mine coming along lol [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] but I know your busy on your pretty darn awesome project.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im wearing my fear no evo hoodie too! I have the fastwrx one with the hawkeye on the back