OT: Count To A Million Game!

sacnvz

5115 I'm sitting in the waiting room of the orthodontist office. Getting ready to cut them a check for $3200 for my son's braces.

sacnvz

5117 I'm just glad I only have two kids. My daughter had them already. I can't imagine what it would be like for larger families.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5118 - I hope my insurance company will cover at least some of it. I have to call them later today.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5119 - I suppose it could have been worse. Had I still been in the Navy, they would have given me a hand full of Motrin, a bottle of water, told me to walk it off and then bitched me out for "trying to get out of work".

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5120 - So last night when I got home from work, I found ANOTHER bill in the mail. Another $1,092. I finally got a hold of all these places AND my insurance company this morning. Even though they had me recite all my information to them while rolling around in agony, they still didn't submit one damn thing to my insurance. Hopefully, it's all straightened out now, because I had them forward everything to my insurance. I was also told that I should be receiving yet ANOTHER bill from the radiologist in the mail soon. Smh. Not sure yet, but it looks like I'll still be on the hook for at least $1,300.

If I would have known at the time, that it was just a kidney stone and I was not in fact dying, I would have got a $39.99 room at Motel 6, a gallon of water and passed out for a few hours. Going without the pain killers would have sucked, but would have been a lot cheaper.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5124 we're having a good day for once, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5131 what year was the ZR-1?

5132 - ZR-1 was a 2013. It was putting down a little over 600hp at the wheels. He never drove it because it was hard for him to get in and out of it. Sucks to get old I guess. I drove the Nismo which is actually very tame in comparison to the ZR-1. It is fast but predictable. Maybe because I drive an AWD car I am already accustom to it. You can hear the transmission a lot though.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5133 honestly i just dont like that its automatic.. Supercars in my opinion should all be stick.. Limits the amount of morons that can own one plus makes it way more fun to drive NO AUTOS for me (except maybe the P1)

5134 - I do love manuals as well and think every car should have an option for a manual especially if it is a track oriented car. It adds to the fun. But for the sake of lap times the dual clutch auto's like the GTR will win every time. This is the reason why Porsche has gone to it's Doppelkupplung PDK in it's track cars like the 911 GT3 RS & 918. Give it time and manuals will be a thing of the past in performance cars IMO.