OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5135 i will never understand the desire to have the fastest car in the world. cars should be built to be driven and enjoyed not raced and broken. my car is not faster than the next guys but i bet i enjoy driving mine more than he does.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5136 goodmorning guys. payday for prob most of us! today should be a good day. also have a follow up interview after work for another dealership that is much closer to my house. wish me luck guys!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5137 good luck and let's hope ISC suspension signs on. ;)

#isc

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5138 i hope so as well. if they were on here already as much as we are. it would be a no brainer for every company

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5139 you know it especially since FB is going to an online newspaper, lol.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5140 yea has that been made public yet? I feel like i havent heard anything about that except for what u told me already

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5145 no clue. Just left one day. Said he would be back, but its been a month now.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] we miss you friend. Hope all is well.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5151 - Well, it's that time again. I've decided to keep the STi spoiler in the garage a while longer and just keep the 2007 Limited lip spoiler on the trunk lid instead. Only problem is, now I have to buy more wrap to reinstall. The stuff that's currently on there is in poor condition, allows water to leak into the trunk and needs replaced. I didn't drive the Subie into work today so I can't go measure the trunk lid. I'll probably just wrap the section that the factory wing used to sit on, as it is now. I was hoping to order online today.

That being said, I'm trying to figure out how much wrap I need. 60" long X 24" wide should do it, right?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5154 that will look good!