OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5176 - Totally random, I know...but who here displays flags at home? A couple of coworkers got on this subject due to the whole Confederate flag controversy.

Personally, I feel that if you want to display a "rebel flag", why not choose an original?

I rotate these two in with our nation's flag and hang them above my front porch:

join-die-flag-20297968.jpg

173745716.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5177 - Occasionally, if I'm feeling especially pissy, I'll fly this one instead. :lol:

hgad1218hf_-00_gadsden-flag-12-x-18-inch-stick-flag.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5180 guys i just ruined my boss' day.. put my 2 weeks in this morning and hes like depressed now he doesnt want me to leave.. i kinda feel bad but oh well

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5184 when i was working at sears auto center a few years ago i called advanced to get parts for a customer and they asked me on the phone if i wanted to work there instead... but they weren't paying enough at the time

5185 - yea I make way above average for my position. But I've been there so long and done 98% of the other positions too. Only thing I haven't done at the store level is General Manager. I used to be on the corporate side but I had to travel more than was good for my family so I'm back at the store level. I'm the assistant manager but I don't have that title lol

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5185 i hear u man. i just got hired as a service advisor at a local toyota dealer so its closer to home and a big bump in pay. my boss understands that and he isnt mad but hes not happy about it either lol.

5187 - I have been debating on looking for a job at a dealership to raise my pay but it's difficult when I know I have job security now. Know what I mean?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5188 yea thats what made it so hard for me to leave sears.. i ran that place (literally) i was the service manager there (im 22) but something came up where i had room to move up and it was better paid so i took it. now im leaving it for toyota lol. right now i work at Pepe Infiniti in service BDC (the people that make the appointments and calls) but i dont see myself moving from this position any time soon and i cant stand it anymore so i started looking for an advisor position

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
5191 send us some $$$.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5194 i just spend 30mins on the phone with a customer giving them directions into the dealership while they were driving with a flat tire.